Insurance for Competition Venues

Discussion in 'Official WCA Competitions' started by KeystoneCuber, Aug 12, 2017.

Welcome to the You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. KeystoneCuber

    KeystoneCuber Member

    Mar 26, 2017
    Keystone Cuber
    To competition organizers - how do you usually go about getting insurance for venues that require a certificate of insurance (things like property damage insurance) I am currently in the process of organizing a competition and to use the venue I need insurance. Does anyone know of a good insurance provider for a one time venue usage?

Share This Page