• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Impossible cipher - help needed

David Johnson

I am trying to crack this cypher - me and several others have been trying for days to no success. No idea what kind it is. What I can say is this: the person who wrote it is very fond of Nietzsche and prime numbers. I don't know if that is relevant or not, but it's just what I know about the guy.

b an zejaj. r xwmy odsm x emj fy tibqf woi zust nlviebsercu. yr pbn'i qs yvhs nhg ncvjjnme. r jiqd pj ix wyfoj yycn. yt cpbh xobu't oys hp ksuiun acw mcv esba, uunusj mrp lmff ptuw i ir ipta, yca ake tqezsgprxqa yuzf. kimw lblj. s

A couple of things we also know/believe 1. The s at the end is a t 2. The first sentence probably reads "I am alive" 3. The last two words before "s" probably say "stay safe"

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Fyzzna

A couple of things we also know/believe 1. The s at the end is a t 2. The first sentence probably reads "I am alive" 3. The last two words before "s" probably say "stay safe"

EDIT: Nvmd, just saw it was solved already.

Last edited: