Illinoisian Cubers

Discussion in 'Local Cubing Groups' started by ZenTheCuber, Oct 9, 2017.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. ZenTheCuber

ZenTheCuber Member

Oct 1, 2017
    I am a cuber from St.Charles, IL, and i was wondering if there is anybody else on here that is from Illinois. If there is anybody who lives nearby, post a reply down below! i was hoping there would be somebody who i could meet up with. If you wanna see what i look like or know more about me, you can go on my YouTube account which is ZenTheCuber and my instagram which is also zenthecuber!

2. psyducker

psyducker Member

Jan 6, 2016
    I'm in Chicago. I was at Bulldog Cubing 2017 where the people from MCAD were

3. ZenTheCuber

ZenTheCuber Member

Oct 1, 2017
    Yeah i went there too

4. ZenTheCuber

ZenTheCuber Member

Oct 1, 2017
    also im in MCAD