1. Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!
    Dismiss Notice

Illinois Area Speedcubing

Discussion in 'Local Cubing Groups' started by Doing Cubing, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Doing Cubing

Doing Cubing Member

Jul 13, 2017
    Illinois, USA
    WCA:
    2017CALA06
    YouTube:
    Doing Cubing
    I'm posting this since it's been a bit less than a year since anyone has posted anything for Chicago/Illinois speedcubing.

Are there any cubers in the Chicago/Illinois area that would be willing to form a group? I noticed that there have always been posts about Chicago area speedcubing, but almost all of them are dead or they never went anywhere. I feel that Chicago is an area with many speedcubers, and creating a post like this can lead to larger events happening in this area for the future. Are there any Chicago/Illinois cubers that would like to form a group?

2. Chicago is pretty big, and if people are in different areas it would be pretty hard to get together.
    I've been willing to help out a little, if someone else were to front it, but I also don't really see the point.
    I'm on the north side.