1. Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!
    Dismiss Notice

How do you send private messages?

Discussion in 'Help, support & suggestions' started by Prh, May 21, 2018.

1. Prh

Prh Member

May 20, 2018
    Sorry, I am new here, but how do you send private messages?

2. Duncan Bannon

Duncan Bannon Member

Sep 9, 2017
    Here
    Click on there name. Click “start a conversation” the rest should be self explanatory. But feel to ask any questions.

FireCuber likes this.
  3. FireCuber

FireCuber Member

Feb 23, 2017
    Cubing at my desk USA.
    YouTube:
    channel/UCPGidmc
    There should be a little tab named "inbox" in the upper right corner next to your username, hover over that and then click on "start a new conversation" which will lead you to a place where you type in who you want to start a conversation with (you type there username that they use on here into that space). Then you can type your message below that and then hit the "start a conversation" button. Then you just have to wait until the other person gets it and sends you a PM back. After that your conversation is started and you don't have to do anything else, it will also just keep going forever until you end it.

Does all this make since?

I guess my way was a little to wordy.

Thanks @Duncan Bannon for the shorter reply on how to do it! :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2018