• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi, I'm new here

teh yoshi

Hi everyone. I've only been cubing for about three months now. I've never solved a Rubik's Cube before January of this year, but now I've been practicing speed solving a lot. I'm not very fast, but at least I know full PLL and OLL!

I'm also addicted to modding and magnetizing cubes. So I hope I can be of some help someday when it comes to modding. :]

Kumato

impressive! It is incredible that you know that many algorithms. What events do you do? Your main cubes? Your PBs(Personal best) and averages? Welcome to SS

teh yoshi

Right now, I'm only learning 3x3. Someday I want to master OH, 4x4, and 5x5. I can solve the 4x4, but it takes me forever.

I don't really know what my averages are, or what my PB is, for that matter. I've been studying algs so intensely that I've neglected developing my cross inspection and lookahead, so I'd say I'm around sub-50 or something equally trash. I'm just glad to get the important algs out of the way so now all I can do is focus on cross inspection, lookahead, and F2L efficiency.

My main is a GTS2 I've magnetized myself, and my backup is a Warrior W that I've also magnetized. I've also magnetized a Valk 3, MF3RS2, MoFang JiaoShi Mini 5.0cm, Little Magic, and a YueHun. I'm waiting for some more magnets in the mail so I can get to magnetizing my WuQue and WuShuang!

Kumato

Magneticing a 5x5 is a little hard, but I see you have a lot of experience. For when you want to do OH, I would recommend the MoFang JiaoShi Mini 5.0cm. You will improve with a little of time :)

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Hi everyone. I've only been cubing for about three months now. I've never solved a Rubik's Cube before January of this year, but now I've been practicing speed solving a lot. I'm not very fast, but at least I know full PLL and OLL!

I'm also addicted to modding and magnetizing cubes. So I hope I can be of some help someday when it comes to modding. :]
Welcome to the forums @teh yoshi. I am glad to know that I am not the only one that learnt full OLL and PLL within the first 3 months on learning 3x3:).

teh yoshi

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome! I honestly just can't wait to stop sucking and get better at cubing. I haven't felt so excited over a hobby in a long time.