• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello!

ARobey

WCA
2014ROBE05
Hello! My name is Andrew Robey and I am a speed cuber from Iowa. I have been cubing for almost six years now and I do every single event. Thank you for reading this and I hope to see you around the forums!

George Pelham

Hi 6 years WOW that is almost half my life time. How fast are you in your main events?
Hello! My name is Andrew Robey and I am a speed cuber from Iowa. I have been cubing for almost six years now and I do every single event. Thank you for reading this and I hope to see you around the forums!

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Welcome @ARobey! It is great to have you here and I am glad to see that you can do all of the official events. Do you have a PB sheet?

ARobey

WCA
2014ROBE05
Hi 6 years WOW that is almost half my life time. How fast are you in your main events?

Welcome @ARobey! It is great to have you here and I am glad to see that you can do all of the official events. Do you have a PB sheet?
I have not been cubing as much in the pat year, so right now I don't really know my PB's. I am kind of fast in some events, like 7x7 or clock, but others I am SLOW at, like 5 blind or 4 blind.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I have not been cubing as much in the pat year, so right now I don't really know my PB's. I am kind of fast in some events, like 7x7 or clock, but others I am SLOW at, like 5 blind or 4 blind.
Very nice and thank you for the response. If you do not mind me asking, What are you averaging in the event that you are good at, such as 7x7 and Clock? Thanks