• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] HELLO

S2000 Life

I am a relatively new cuber and I think I've made some decent progress. I started near the end of March and I can solve in about 30-45 seconds. I use beginner method and am learning new plls.I can also do cfop with about a 1 min average. If you have any suggestions for me I will gladly take it. I hope to get my times down to a 20 sec avg by the end of the year. My pbs : 1/5/12/50 - 25.688/34.817/36.114/37.951. I also have my own method of solving the pyraminx and skewb and don't time myself on those yet because I recently got them. I hope to make many friends and have a good time here!

Hazel

Premium Member
Welcome to the forums! It seems like your progress is reletively fast, it took me about a year of speedcubing to get that fast :D

S2000 Life

Btw I haven't learned very many algs. I only know jb, aa and b, ua and b, h and z perms because I have been just trying to get faster

Welcome! You're actually faster than me when I first started. I was about 1:30, but now, 2 years later, I'm sub-20. Definitely try and get those algs down. Good luck on your future cubing endeavors!

S2000 Life

My main is a gan 356 air sm. It is the best cube I've ever used and it has made me want to cube more! I just got it a week ago and I can't get my hands off of it!