• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hawaii 2018 on November 24, 2018 in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Since the feed was just created it may catch up but over the coming days it should only be posted as the WCA announces competitions. Will test it for a few days and if it doesn't proof to be useful, the feature will be removed.

Benyó

WCA
2008BARA01
Since the feed was just created it may catch up but over the coming days it should only be posted as the WCA announces competitions. Will test it for a few days and if it doesn't proof to be useful, the feature will be removed.

And it would have been f***ing nice if you would let us know, you are posting in our names. I'm not against the feature to automatically copy the announcements from the WCA site here, but only after you got our consent. So 1. please give all of us access to the users in case we'd like to actually use them to correct/specify announcements (or anything else), 2. think before you do something, since probably you don't want it either to some random Patrick Kelly profiles turning up and start posting stuff in your name, over which you have no control.

Note: this is not the WQAC's opinion, I just personally think you've acted like a retard.

Hazel

Premium Member
And it would have been f***ing nice if you would let us know, you are posting in our names. I'm not against the feature to automatically copy the announcements from the WCA site here, but only after you got our consent. So 1. please give all of us access to the users in case we'd like to actually use them to correct/specify announcements (or anything else), 2. think before you do something, since probably you don't want it either to some random Patrick Kelly profiles turning up and start posting stuff in your name, over which you have no control.

Note: this is not the WQAC's opinion, I just personally think you've acted like a retard.
I'm not a big fan of the feed being full of these competition announcements either but you're being a bit unfair to Patrick... he's just trying out a new feature as an experiment :p