• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hardest Scramble ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I want to know how far into a CFOP (or other common method) solve you can get and still need 20 turns. Is there a position with solved cross that still needs 20? Or even with one or more solved F2L pairs?

Last edited:

Toad

Premium Member
WCA
2009SMIT06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I want to know how far into a CFOP solve you can get and still need 20 turns. Is there a position with solved cross that still needs 20? Or even with one or more solved F2L pairs?

Now this would be interesting!!

What's God's number for LL? Anyone know it?

rishidoshi

WCA
2011DOSH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah dis was a hard scramble. took me 30 secs to SCRAMBLE it and 10 to admire the white Edge pcs :p :p which wen dropped one by one make the white cross in only 6 moves.
aw c'mon out of 43 quintillion possibilities this is the ONE? :p
wats the definition of hardest??
my newbie bro once told: Wen all 9 stickers on a face are of different colors thats the hardest! rolf. (It really wud be hard. jst imagine!)

Last edited:

Eleredo

D' F L2 U R' B' L'
U F R' U F' U F2 U F
U' R U R U2 R2 U2 R U R2
U2 R U R' U R U2 R'
U' R' U2 R U2 R' F R U R' U' R' F' R2 U

49 HTM

stinkocheeze

Yeah dis was a hard scramble. took me 30 secs to SCRAMBLE it and 10 to admire the white Edge pcs :p :p which wen dropped one by one make the white cross in only 6 moves.
aw c'mon out of 43 quintillion possibilities this is the ONE? :p
wats the definition of hardest??
my newbie bro once told: Wen all 9 stickers on a face are of different colors thats the hardest! rolf. (It really wud be hard. jst imagine!)

Are you horribly dyslexic?

O

Owen

The scramble in the OP is actually a very easy scramble for my method. I got 18.00 for it, while I average 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.