[Member Intro] Hallo from Asia

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by JunWYC, Sep 12, 2017.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. JunWYC

JunWYC Member

Sep 11, 2017
    Hallo, name's Jun. I'm from Singapore! A tiny little island in South East Asia. I actually didn't get into Speed Cubing for Speed Cubing but rather it aroused from being curious how people can speed cube so fast. Then it eventually got me curious enough to buy my own cube (I bought a Gans Air UM) as my first cube because I was clueless and decided that, "if I need to start off...so I'll just get something that'll last". A few of my friends who does speed cubing told me to start off with it if I intend to stick to one cube but they assured me I will end up with more (I'm not surprised!)

I'm learning CFOP, I suck at it. I'm also relying a lot on memory. I've read Ickathu's guide to help me get started and I'm still wondering about Roux and CFOP so I'm still messing around. Hope to get more guidance from y'all!

2. Competition Cuber

Competition Cuber Member

Jun 2, 2017
    Planet Earth
    Hello! I think that you should use whatever is best for you, whether that is CFOP, Roux, ZZ, or anything else.

3. JunWYC

JunWYC Member

Sep 11, 2017
    The problem is, I am not sure what's best for me. I'm confused as hell because I just started out but I'm pretty sure with all the information here, I'd get started real quick! Somehow!