[Member Intro] Greetings!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by GarethBert11, Jul 11, 2017.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. GarethBert11

GarethBert11 Member

Feb 1, 2014
    Indonesia
    WCA:
    2017PURB01
    Hi. I'm Hilbert from Indonesia. Maybe this account is made 3 years ago but I don't post really much in here. I'm been cubing since 4th Grade but sometimes I stopped for a year or two. Then continue my cubing carrier when I was in 9th Grade until now.

A couple of days ago I attend my first ever Rubik's Cube competition and the result is OK for me (Check my WCA Profile :p). But I think I should learn more from you guys to get better.

My hope from speedsolving.com, I learn a bunch from you guys and make my cubing carrier better :).

FYI
    I average around 16-18 seconds on 3x3
    Average around 1:10 on 4x4
    Average around 7 seconds on 2x2

P.S Sorry for bad English.

Ordway Persyn likes this.
  2. EntireTV

EntireTV Member

Aug 13, 2015
    Los Angeles, CA
    WCA:
    2015VUUR01
    YouTube:
    /c/EntireTV
    Have fun! Keep practicing and you'll get your times better. :)

GarethBert11 likes this.
  3. I_<3_SCS

I_<3_SCS Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Potland, Colorado
    Whoa you're from Indonesia?! My friends are from Medan, don't know how far away that is from you. Good luck with your cubing!

GarethBert11 likes this.
  4. GarethBert11

GarethBert11 Member

Feb 1, 2014
    Indonesia
    WCA:
    2017PURB01
    It's far from where I live now.

5. I_<3_SCS

I_<3_SCS Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Potland, Colorado