• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Google Survey] What is your opinion on current WCA-related topics?

DhruvA

WCA
2015AROR05
I've heard a lot of people saying to remove feet and everyone has their own opinions.
But what I think is like feet is developed by now. We have 20 sec wr single. At this point removing feet would be discouraging for some including me considering it's the only event I am good at and have good recognition among cubers of my region.

Elo13

WCA
2016ELOV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've heard a lot of people saying to remove feet and everyone has their own opinions.
But what I think is like feet is developed by now. We have 20 sec wr single. At this point removing feet would be discouraging for some including me considering it's the only event I am good at and have good recognition among cubers of my region.

I agree. If anything, feet should be changed to Ao5 instead of Mo3.