• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Ghost Cube Discussion

Do you have a ghost cube?

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Maccoboy

The ghost cubes weren't discontinued, they were a limited run from the start. they're very expensive to make, even in just black and white.

This is why I bought 14 of them xD it seemed like a smart investment after the Golden cubes.

Maccoboy

Shipping will easily take 4 months.

they usually take 2 weeks, the problems most people have had with shipping was when the ghost cubes first came out and was directly linked to them. Shipping should now be fine.

shadyb

I meant to say weeks, not months. My apologies. Also does anyone know if we can ship to the USA from the German site linked earlier? (The golden ghost cube)

Blueberry

they usually take 2 weeks, the problems most people have had with shipping was when the ghost cubes first came out and was directly linked to them. Shipping should now be fine.

Ok, thank you!

I meant to say weeks, not months. My apologies. Also does anyone know if we can ship to the USA from the German site linked earlier? (The golden ghost cube)

No, they don't ship to the USA from what I understood.
At the bottom of this page under "Zone 7" it roughly translated says: "Shipping to the US is not possible"

gokkar

Don't worry about availability of the stickered versions. Tony Fisher informed me on the TwistyPuzzles forum that last week, Uwe Meffert himself said that the stickered versions WILL be produced again.

Hey.. so I just got a ghost cube for Christmas and I'm having problems with the last layer. I'm getting PLL parity. I've watched tutorials and nobody has really addressed it.

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey.. so I just got a ghost cube for Christmas and I'm having problems with the last layer. I'm getting PLL parity. I've watched tutorials and nobody has really addressed it.

Yeah... Ghost Cubes don't have parity. Make sure all the pieces in your first 2 layers are in the correct places; some pieces are VERY similar but not exactly the same.