• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

GAN 356 Air SM

M

Malkom

Well, he also knows how to set up he UM.
but the UM almost kinda setup from factory, isn't it? What I've heard the standard and ultimate feel pretty different. The slight change in performance may be outweighed by the "performance" change due to his personal preference.

Sion

I feel Feliks is forced to use Gans because of sponsorship. I don't know why. I remember seeing his WR single solve and he didn't seem satisfied with his cube.

Rcuber123

WCA
2014TAMI01
I feel Feliks is forced to use Gans because of sponsorship. I don't know why. I remember seeing his WR single solve and he didn't seem satisfied with his cube.
He could always leave and get sponsored by any other company. I think he likes being sponsored by gans because he likes there 333 and he can use whatever he wants for other events.

M

Malkom

That is a plus, being able to use Qiyi, Moyu, or Yuxin for 2x2, and 4x4-7x7 (Though if it were me, I'd choose to be sponsored by Qiyi).
I think Feliks said in an interview (dlsone?) that he likes Gan because of how they treat their workers, implying that other companies don't have too good labour conditions.

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Theory: the gans air 356 SM will be released at worlds in the Nation Cup. We have known for months that everyone participating will have to use a cube supplied by GAN and Rubik's that is "based on the air model". Since the release is coming up, having the nation cup participants use it first seems like a reasonable idea in my opinion. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Theory: the gans air 356 SM will be released at worlds in the Nation Cup. We have known for months that everyone participating will have to use a cube supplied by GAN and Rubik's that is "based on the air model". Since the release is coming up, having the nation cup participants use it first seems like a reasonable idea in my opinion. Anyone else have any thoughts?
Your probably right. I hope that if that is right, that I can try them out when I go!