• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Feliks Zemdegs - 5.80 3x3 Average

YouTube
Visit Channel
To Feliks: Great Job!

My only question about him is whether or not he gets any unofficial world records at home (below official record which as of the time I posted this is 4.59 seconds)

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
To Feliks: Great Job!

My only question about him is whether or not he gets any unofficial world records at home (below official record which as of the time I posted this is 4.59 seconds)

Yeah, he's had quite a few 3s and countless 4s. (Although, it's worth noting that these are not generally referred to as unofficial world records; unofficial world records specifically mean the best time ever achieved outside of competitions, not just any sub-WR solve.)

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, he's had quite a few 3s and countless 4s. (Although, it's worth noting that these are not generally referred to as unofficial world records; unofficial world records specifically mean the best time ever achieved outside of competitions, not just any sub-WR solve.)
...so the unofficial world record for 3x3x3 is between 3 and 4 seconds, although I have seen a 3.72 second solve by XTownCuber, saying it was just a stupid scramble (Who is NOT Feliks Zemdegs!).

P.S. You can see Feliks' YouTube channel here.

Hazel

Premium Member
...so the unofficial world record for 3x3x3 is between 3 and 4 seconds, although I have seen a 3.72 second solve by XTownCuber, saying it was just a stupid scramble (Who is NOT Feliks Zemdegs!).

P.S. You can see Feliks' YouTube channel here.
The UWR single for 3x3 isn't definite, mostly because people have done a loooot of faked solves claiming they were legitimate, but the one considered most likely to be the actual UWR single is Patrick Ponce's 2.99.

YouTube
Visit Channel
The UWR single for 3x3 isn't definite, mostly because people have done a loooot of faked solves claiming they were legitimate, but the one considered most likely to be the actual UWR single is Patrick Ponce's 2.99.
Wo-o-ow, so that's an actual sub-3? OK thx