• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube Picker - Cheapest cube prices - Prototype out now!

Cube Picker

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of writing a website called 'Cube Picker', to show the prices of cubes across all websites. I have been working on this website for a while now, and I have just released a prototype version of the website. The site is live now at: http://cubepicker.com/

The page for a WeiLong GTS

PLEASE NOTE: This is a prototype version of Cube Picker. It is buggy, it is unpolished, and it probably won't work how you expect it. If you encounter a problem, please let me know by replying to this thread or email me at [email protected]

Let me know what you think and tell your friends about Cube Picker!

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
That could be very useful, but it would be nice to have more options. It would be especially nice if you could figure out how to include shipping costs, or volume discounts because the price of one cube doesn't matter nearly as much as the price of 10.