• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Elf

WCA
2013FISC01
I've been trying to connect my stackmat to cstimer and I face a problem.
First of all, I do this using a 2.5 to 3.5 mm cable into a microphone into usb adapter.
Now, when I connect the stackmat (v3 or v4) to cstimer, everything works, I give firefox the permission to use my usb microphone and when I start the stackmat, the time on screen turns red, then green (with a short delay, but that's no problem). When I let to of the stackmat, the timing starts, but when I stop the timer, cstimer keeps running and can't be stopped. When I then pull the cable out of the stackmat, the time on screen becomes " -.-- " and when i plug it back in, the time that is showed on the stackmat is recorded by cstimer.
I have absolutely no clue of what happens there and I would be really thankful if someone knows a solution for this :)

pglewis

WCA
2016LEWI07
My local storage saved sessions seem to have been clobbered. I have 15 sessions named "1" to "15", all empty.

Edit: False alarm, my sessions are in Chromium and didn't notice I had Chrome open by mistake.

Last edited:

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
How do you Import/Export times. Every time I click one of those options it allows me to chose a file to import/export from, but every time I chose a file it says "File not found" and I can to then import/export. Am I doing something wrong? I am trying to find a way to save my times, since my 5000+ solves that I had got erased and I do not what that to happen again in the future. Thank you very much for your help.

joshsailscga

WCA
2014MORR01
How do you Import/Export times. Every time I click one of those options it allows me to chose a file to import/export from, but every time I chose a file it says "File not found" and I can to then import/export. Am I doing something wrong? I am trying to find a way to save my times, since my 5000+ solves that I had got erased and I do not what that to happen again in the future. Thank you very much for your help.

In the session, click the box that reads "solve: x/x mean: x.xx" and it will open a box with every solve in the session. Hit CTRL+C then open notepad and hit CTRL+V to move the information.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
In the session, click the box that reads "solve: x/x mean: x.xx" and it will open a box with every solve in the session. Hit CTRL+C then open notepad and hit CTRL+V to move the information.
Hey @joshsailscga , Thanks so much for the info, that has worked great and I will now do/use that from now on, so again thank you for your help.

Shadow Cuber

I'm trying to connect my timer to cstimer, but it's not working. I've used https://, It's recording audio, I'm using a USB adapter, but it still wont work. Any suggestions?

marcopolo66

WCA
2018BUCK02
CS TIMER.jpg
Hi
I am new to CS Timer and am trying to use it to improve my cross solving. I followed the generated scramble and checked it against the drawn scramble and it is correct, but I am unsure how to use the provided solutions.
I solve with white on bottom, so how should I hold the cube to implement this solution?

I understand the notation but not sure why each face has a corresponding solution. Any clarification would be much appreciated.