csTimer released

Discussion in 'Software Area' started by qq280833822, Apr 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Do you think it is the internet provider, It might have something to do with the whole net neutrality thing, because it isn't working for me either.

FireCuber likes this.
  2. BigGreen

BigGreen Member

Dec 25, 2008
    Cottleville, MO
    WCA:
    2009MOOR01
    YouTube:
    Luigistl
  3. Can you get inspection with a stackmat hooked up? Please explain how.

4. Duncan Bannon

Duncan Bannon Member

Sep 9, 2017
    Here
    Is CS timer down? It wont load.

5. Working here.

6. Yes this is happening to alot of people if you scroll up you can find an alternate website that works (atleast for me)

7. Duncan Bannon

Duncan Bannon Member

Sep 9, 2017
    Here
  8. BigGreen

BigGreen Member

Dec 25, 2008
    Cottleville, MO
    WCA:
    2009MOOR01
    YouTube:
    Luigistl
    For anyone using this version, exporting to sever and importing from server are now usable.

MCuber likes this.
  9. MCuber

MCuber Member

Jul 5, 2017
    WCA:
    2017HUMM01
    YouTube:
    channel/UCjvu0qm
    Will my times be saved if I leave the website and come back? Or will it reset my timer?

10. Elf

Elf Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Germany
    WCA:
    2013FISC01
    I've been trying to connect my stackmat to cstimer and I face a problem.
    First of all, I do this using a 2.5 to 3.5 mm cable into a microphone into usb adapter.
    Now, when I connect the stackmat (v3 or v4) to cstimer, everything works, I give firefox the permission to use my usb microphone and when I start the stackmat, the time on screen turns red, then green (with a short delay, but that's no problem). When I let to of the stackmat, the timing starts, but when I stop the timer, cstimer keeps running and can't be stopped. When I then pull the cable out of the stackmat, the time on screen becomes " -.-- " and when i plug it back in, the time that is showed on the stackmat is recorded by cstimer.
    I have absolutely no clue of what happens there and I would be really thankful if someone knows a solution for this :)

11. pglewis

pglewis Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Cincinnati
    WCA:
    2016LEWI07
    My local storage saved sessions seem to have been clobbered. I have 15 sessions named "1" to "15", all empty.

Edit: False alarm, my sessions are in Chromium and didn't notice I had Chrome open by mistake.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018