• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

shadowslice e

YouTube
Visit Channel
1. First and foremost, I have seen in multiple videos (I couldn't find any right now, but it shouldn't be that hard) that ao500 and ao1000 show up. I don't have them, I have ao5 - 100, but not more, do you know how to set more?
I don't have Ao500 but I do have Ao1000. Have you done 1000+ solves?

2. In Chris Olson's "Best speedcubing timers he showed cstimer, but with another font than the default for the scramble. Do you know how to change that?
Go to "options" in the top right and the second line down will say "select timer's font:" and you can select there.

Wannabee

I don't have Ao500 but I do have Ao1000. Have you done 1000+ solves?

I have not done 1000+ but 500+, I would just guess that it would show then.

Go to "options" in the top right and the second line down will say "select timer's font:" and you can select there.

I'm sorry if I wasn't really clear, but I meant the scramble, not the timer. Thanks you still:)

YTCuber

Open the Console (Ctrl.+Shift+K in Firefox, Command+Option+K on OS X), paste this and hit enter. You can replace Arial with every font name you have installed, but keep the " around the name.
Code:
document.getElementById("scrambleTxt").style.fontFamily="Arial"

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
update - Feb 22nd 2017
1. I decide to use icon instead of text in the left bar, as recommend by pr0jectile.

2. Scramble filters for ZBLL and EG training are available now. You can click the gear next to the scramble selector to open the scramble-option dialog. And the "scramble length" is also moved to the dialog.

snapshot.jpg

As shown in the snapshot, you are able to select which cases will be occurred and others will be filtered to improve the efficiency of training, especially for ZBLL.

aybuck37

WCA
2015BUCK03
update - Feb 22nd 2017
1. I decide to use icon instead of text in the left bar, as recommend by pr0jectile.

2. Scramble filters for ZBLL and EG training are available now. You can click the gear next to the scramble selector to open the scramble-option dialog. And the "scramble length" is also moved to the dialog.

As shown in the snapshot, you are able to select which cases will be occurred and others will be filtered to improve the efficiency of training, especially for ZBLL.
Cool! Do you know why cstimer keeps resetting

Jarredsox

When i go to solve on my cs timer this happens:
Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 7.51.30 AM.jpg
I have 2900 solves in the thread, any idea how to fix it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 7.51.30 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 7.51.30 AM.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 5

Spilferderber

I'd like to use the CSTimer/iOS/BT keyboard combo, and it seems there's just some small issues that need to be solved.. it triggers, but at the same time it doesn't :)

FJT97

WCA
2012THIE01
The import export thing doesn't work of me. It always says "some errors occurred..."
Any ideas? I'm stuck to my phone now :p kinda sad.

Myria

The import export thing doesn't work of me. It always says "some errors occurred..."
Any ideas? I'm stuck to my phone now :p kinda sad.
It has been the same for me for about a week now... hoping it will work again soon.

Jlvs2run

Save as a file on computer.
Email the file to yourself at an online account.
Save the email in the online account. Reverse the process at your new location.

Myria

Didn't expect this to work on mobile, but it did (I did it via Dropbox). Thanks for the tip!