Buying the Ultimate 6x6...

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Evan Schwartz, Aug 13, 2017.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Evan Schwartz

Evan Schwartz Member

Aug 4, 2017
    'Merica
    Recently I have got really into 6x6, like really into it (3-4 hrs a day.) So I am looking to buy Yuxin red with a 5x5 spring swap. I would prefer it to be magnetic, and premium stickers would be nice. Also, a broken in cube is appreciated. We can talk about a price in PMs.

2. I_<3_SCS

I_<3_SCS Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Potland, Colorado
    Wait... why are you discounting a heavily modded Shengshou or Moyu 6x6?

3. Evan Schwartz

Evan Schwartz Member

Aug 4, 2017
    'Merica
    Well, I'm not, I have just never tried one of those.

4. phreaker

phreaker Member

Mar 18, 2016
    why not stickerless? Yuxin's colors are so pretty.

5. Evan Schwartz

Evan Schwartz Member

Aug 4, 2017
    'Merica
    Stickerless is fine too, I just would prefer if it is black, to have premium stickers.

6. One Wheel

One Wheel Member

Feb 24, 2016
    Wisconsin
    WCA:
    2016BAIR04
    I don't have a cube like that, but given 3-4 weeks and enough money I could make it, although I'm not sure where to source better stickers theCubicle. How much are you hoping to spend on it, and are you willing to wait a month to get it?

7. Evan Schwartz

Evan Schwartz Member

Aug 4, 2017
    'Merica
    I have found someone with what I want for a good price. Thank you, everyone.