• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Bringing lubricants on flight

Efreet

Hey guys, just wanna ask if I can bring lubricants on a flight ? I'll be having someone who is visiting me to bring one as i asked them to so I would like to know if it is prohibited ? Thanks.

Ernest Fowler

WCA
2016FOWL01
You probably could, but not with a carry-on baggage. If you're sending a bag on a different plane for you to pick up later, then put your lube there. Also, don't take too many cubes in your carry-on bag.

(In case you don't know what a carry-on baggage is, then know that it is a bag that you carry on with you on the plane that you are riding.)

rusty cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
its not prohibited as it contains silicone and they do and oogly boogly freak out over it but if its in a 1 ounce bottle if you in the us its perfectly ok