Block Keeper: Cross platform desktop timer

Discussion in 'Software Area' started by DalDal, Jan 17, 2017.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Aerma

Aerma Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Right here
    This is great! I was getting a bit tired of having to create a new session then delete the old one whenever I wanted it clear haha.
    Could you also add a setting for the Distribution tool to change/personalize the intervals in each session? So like if I wanted it to show how many times I've gotten a solve from 10-13 seconds, and 13-15, and 15-20, etc.

DalDal likes this.
  2. Dancing Jules

Dancing Jules Member

Sep 15, 2017
    Vienna, Austria
    Is there a possibility for time splits (e.g. for blind memo, or C-F-O-P splits)?

3. Aerma

Aerma Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Right here
    He's working on it atm :)

Dancing Jules and DalDal like this.
  4. Aerma

Aerma Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Right here
    @DalDal I know you probably already have quite a bit on your to-do list, but I think when you get the chance it would be really cool to have a virtual cube option like in csTimer! I'd love it if you could also customize the virtual cube key map, so you can make whichever keys you like do whichever moves on the cube you want.

5. DalDal

DalDal Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Adelaide
    WCA:
    2017MCNE01
    It would definitely be a long time before I could do it, but I would like to do it as a feature and as a fun project. :)

Aerma likes this.
  6. Aerma

Aerma Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Right here
    Two small little things also, when you get the chance:
    - Could you remove the scramble scrolling bar when the scramble isn't long enough to be able to scroll? Maybe this could be an option in settings or something
    - Could you make it so in time lists when you do control/command F to select all it only highlights the things in the time list?

Also, I think it would be awesome to be able to save timer interface settings (the Hex codes) so you can keep ones you really like. Maybe in the future, it would also be fun to be able to save your interface hex code layout as a file so you can share them with other people!

Amazing as always!!

DalDal likes this.
  7. @DalDal , when you upgrade this(if you actually do), can you please make it to automatically center the scrambles?

8. DalDal

DalDal Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Adelaide
    WCA:
    2017MCNE01
    There is an option in preference to align the scramble to be centred. It should be in the interface tab.

9. Aerma

Aerma Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Right here
    Sorry to keep bugging you with things, but could you add options to have the video files save as different file types? Like .mp4 or .mov? Also is there any way you could add an option to increase the FPS of the videos?

10. DalDal

DalDal Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Adelaide
    WCA:
    2017MCNE01
    Definitely something I want to do in the future. I think that would be useful.

Aerma likes this.
  11. Tabe

Tabe Member

Feb 6, 2017
    Spokane, WA (USA)
    YouTube:
    CoachTabe
    When manually adding a time, would it be possible to make it so that hitting <ENTER> adds the time instead of having to click "OK"?

DalDal likes this.
  12. Aerma

Aerma Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Right here
    Also, it'd be nice to have an option in setting that makes it so when you manually enter a time it automatically inserts the scramble in it and switches the scramble when it's done :D

DalDal likes this.