• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Big Cubes Wiki needs improvement

HommeViande

I wanted to learn new stuff about 4x4 and bigger cubes, so I looked on the speedsolving.com wiki and that was desert.

The only page that was decent (or more like ultra documented and super cool) was the 4x4 parities page. But I can't find anything about the 5x5 parities.

I'm not asking for help because I found some new stuff here and there on the internet, but it would be cool if someone who masters the big cubes could fullfill the wiki with his knowledge. I mean, what's the point of a wiki if not to be as complete, as exhaustive as possible ?

The wiki is mostly dead because no one bothers to contribute. For your specific question, there's no 5x5 parities page because there's only one "parity" and everyone uses the same alg as 4x4.

stoic

Premium Member
WCA
2013DEAR01
The wiki is mostly dead because no one bothers to contribute.
True, and it's a shame.
A big part of it might be because you need to register and get a separate login to edit the wiki.
I actually don't know if I even have one...I mean, I think I registered once but I'm not sure. I just tried and couldn't get in.
Anyone else think the same?