• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Best 3x3 for 5$ or lower?

Xxcookid123xX

I'm planning on buying a new rubik's cube because all I have is 2 rubik's brands, one is missing 5 stickers (I replaced them with construction paper and hot glue but I don't like it) and the other has all the stickers replaced with little sticky pads. I've been looking around lightake but I can't find anything. Any suggestion?

Xxcookid123xX

Yes, it can cut 45, has a modern mechanism and is as fast as you set it up to be.
I just tried to order it on cubezz, but it didn't verify on the site so I spent the money and it's not paid. I contacted the support with the message system, do you know how long it takes for them to reply? I looked at the cubezz reddit and people were saying 2 days..

Allahjabark

I just tried to order it on cubezz, but it didn't verify on the site so I spent the money and it's not paid. I contacted the support with the message system, do you know how long it takes for them to reply? I looked at the cubezz reddit and people were saying 2 days..
Due to cubezz being based in China, I'd say it would probably take 3 to 4 days. Try Lightake.com or even cubicle.