Aosu GTS, so Aolong GTS?

Discussion in 'Hardware Area' started by MoyuDayanLover3, Jul 10, 2017.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. MoyuDayanLover3

MoyuDayanLover3 Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Toronto, Ontario
    WCA:
    2017JIAA01
    YouTube:
    Alan J
    <iframe width="500" height="300" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nAz0MQ0m9Ws?vq=hd720&amp;iv_load_policy=3&amp;rel=0&amp;showinfo=0&amp;theme=light&amp;color=white&amp;autohide=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    So, I watched this video and started thinking, Hmm, when a Weisu was released, a Weilong was released, with the Aosu was the Aolong, so does that mean the coming of the Aosu GTS means there'll be...an Aolong GTS? Ooh, excited!
    Tell me what you think, will there be successor to the Weilong GTS 2 called the Aolong GTS? If so, Qiyi really needs a Valk 3 v2 before Moyu takes over the 3x3 market again (of course, there's also GAN).
    P.S. Qiyi is my favourite company, but Moyu comes in 2nd, and I'm also excited for the Aosu GTS.

2. I_<3_SCS

I_<3_SCS Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Potland, Colorado
    interesting thx for the heads up I think there will be an aolong gts!

MoyuDayanLover3 likes this.
  3. Ghost Cuber

Ghost Cuber Member

Jun 6, 2016
    Ohio
    WCA:
    2015WINT02
    YouTube:
    Ghost Cuber
    I tried Drew'80s AoSu GTS at Nats and it felt like a high-end version of a GuanSu.

4. MoyuDayanLover3

MoyuDayanLover3 Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Toronto, Ontario
    WCA:
    2017JIAA01
    YouTube:
    Alan J
    Yeah, I bet if anyone would switch over to that cube, it would be JRCUBER, if you get my joke. :)

Competition Cuber likes this.
  5. VenomCubing

VenomCubing Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Ohio
    WCA:
    2017MORT01
    It seems like moyu screwewd up the sales of the Aolong gt by giving it the Aolong name, as the GT was almost nothing like the Aolong v1 or v2. Knowing this, they probably won't use the Aolong name again. What is more likely is that Moyu realeases a 3x3 that is more similar to the Aolong than the GT, but without "Aolong" in its name, likely under a subbrand.