• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Americus Open 2017

Ashton Sloan

Oh so excited for comp!! Although I have no chance of winning i hope I can get at least a sub 50 average on 3x3 although that's a long shot.. I'm new to cubing and my PB's aren't the greatest but this will be soo fun!!

Susanne

Is the event still on? The governor just declared a state of emergency. Were driving threw this stuff, leaving at midnight. Don't want to chance it if it's cancelled.

DanpHan

WCA
2011WANN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not gonna be able to make it because weather (which I'm kind of glad I don't have to make the trip because I've felt horrible this week). Assuming the comp goes according to plan, I hope it goes well for you guys! @ultimatecube terrible timing for this weather, sucks that it has to interfere with your comp : (

Nicolas if you're still going you already know. If not I guess we're just screwed

Meow

WCA
2015SANC11
Not gonna be able to make it because weather (which I'm kind of glad I don't have to make the trip because I've felt horrible this week). Assuming the comp goes according to plan, I hope it goes well for you guys! @ultimatecube terrible timing for this weather, sucks that it has to interfere with your comp : (

Nicolas if you're still going you already know. If not I guess we're just screwed
aww that sucks man.
I should still be going, I decided to leave today and get a hotel last minute. I plan to leave at 6, so as long as conditions for driving don't get bad in the next couple hours I'll go