51morefun discussion thread

Discussion in 'Cubing Help & Questions' started by gundamslicer, Jun 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asportking

asportking Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Michigan
    YouTube:
    asportkingSoF
    Yay! Is the shengshou 6x6 coming in both black and white?

2. Cheese11

Cheese11 Member

Okay, got a question. My parents ordered me some cubes for my birthday (Today), and they did not come in time. They got a tracking number but we can't find out where to track it from. Can someone help me out?

3. Cheese11

Cheese11 Member

BUMP.

Really, can someone please help me out?

4. iEnjoyCubing

iEnjoyCubing Member

May 27, 2011
    Indiana
    WCA:
    2011VALL01
    Just email their support. Champion responds pretty fast and should be able to help you out.

5. Cheese11

Cheese11 Member

Ya, I just did. But the link to the tracking site says it does not exist. Any explanation for that?

6. btm

btm Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Denmark
    51morefun weird transaction message

I recently ordered some cubes from 51morefun. Today I checked my bank account and the payment transaction message from 51morefun struck me as slightly odd:

MYFAVOURITEDRESS, SHENZEN CNY.

Now, I'm pretty sure I ordered cubes, but now I'm a little nervous of what I am getting... :)

Or is the message just part of the "morefun"? :)

Oh, and BTW: 1st post. Hi, all!

7. aaronb

aaronb Member

Apr 23, 2011
    Maine, USA
    Welcome to the forums!

I haven't ordered from 51morefun yet, but maybe there trying to be funny; my whole family was confused when I got a business card from TheCubicle with my order that said "Prices smaller than a kitten...Cubes cooler than a guy." I laughed. :p

Also, maybe their town translate to "MyFavoriteDress" in English?

Or it might be a Chinese to English mistranslation. OR you could be getting a new dress! So many things it could be, so I wouldn't sweat it.

8. s3rzz

s3rzz Member

Jun 10, 2011
    New York
    yeah its all good, super nice guy running the place and deffinitly not something to worry about

9. btm

btm Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Denmark
    I'm happy to report that I didn't get a dress. I got the cubes that I ordered. Phew! :)

It took a little longer than I expected though. I paid quite a lot for 2-7 days DHL delivery. According to the tracking it took 3 days to get from Taiwan to Denmark. Can't complain about that. I did not expect, however, that it took the store a week to ship the order. But... Let's focus on the positive: I got my cubes :)

10. choza244

choza244 Member

May 24, 2008
    Colombia
    WCA:
    2011FLAR01
    What happened to 51morefun?

I just wanted to enter to see if the SS 7x7 was already available, and now I find a message that says "Account Suspended".

Anyone knows waht happened? maybe Verdes against the 7x7 or something like that? :mad:

11. cubeflip

cubeflip Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Southern California
    WCA:
    2009HAMO01
    YouTube:
    thebackflipmaster
    I came across the same thing yesterday. I have no idea.

12. sa11297

sa11297 Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Texas
    WCA:
    2011AGAR05
    YouTube:
    sa11297
    yep. no idea. They are a good store. I hope nothing v cube related happened.

13. E3cubestore

E3cubestore Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Potsdam NY
    YouTube:
    E3cubes
    Actually I'm fairly acquainted with the owner (we used to buy wholesale from them) and he has lots of problems with PayPal accounts, he pretty much disregards their policies and gets shut down so he just makes new PayPal accounts. (that's why his site has been down off and on)

But I would be surprised if V-cube wasn't responsible for reporting them.

14. OR everyone could stop jumping to conclusions.

15. Specs112

Specs112 Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Ithaca, NY
    WCA:
    2011ANDE03
    That's not how this forum works. Now that the possibility has been brought up, we all have to jump on the hating V-Cube bandwagon, preferably with pitchforks and torches.

16. sa11297

sa11297 Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Texas
    WCA:
    2011AGAR05
    YouTube:
    sa11297
    this is someone who gets it

17. s3rzz

s3rzz Member

Jun 10, 2011
    New York
    site works for me? champion was the man when i ordered through the shop also.

18. HoooneyGuy

HoooneyGuy Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Budapest
    WCA:
    2009BOZS01
    YouTube:
    Hunor Bózsing
    My order doesn't work too,I'm stuck at the delivery information,if I click continue checkout it loads the same site(delivery information) again. Can anyone help?

19. LNZ

LNZ Premium Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Adelaide, SA
    YouTube:
    Darkangel2347
    I have ordered a black SS7, a black WitTwo and SS6 and SS7 half bright Z-stickers from 51morefun.com . All items came on time and in the condition stated on the site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.