• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

3x3 ShengShou Aurora?

I ordered one, plus the yj-moyu 4x4. Wait and see.

Thank goodness for holiday money and not spending it on an actual holiday.

I will let you all know how the Aurora is when it gets here. Anyone else getting it? ;)

benskoning

YouTube
Visit Channel
ShengShou Aurora 3x3

Hello,
ShengShou has released a new 3x3 called the "Aurora". It seems to be a pre-florian modified ShengShou Wind 3x3.

Pictures:99Yj12Y.jpg
Jy6l179.jpg
18BmUjA.jpg
pEJijHD.jpg

-Benskoning

Last edited:

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited by a moderator:

j0k3rj0k3r

I wish they sold premodded larger order cubes... maybe they might be doing this in the future?

j0k3rj0k3r

Yes, but he only paid $7 for it. imo they would make the cube more expensive if it came premodded.

well look at how much more expensive the aurora is? just a couple bucks. Plus a premodded cube would be better than any mod I would be able to do.

stensgaard

The pictures does not look like it has been hand modded... More like it's "made" with round corners.. So maybe new mold?