lookahead

1. Shreyas NT

Techniques to Improve Cross to F2L Transition Times

An effective way which helped me lookahead better! :)
  2. F

Look Ahead in Real Life

How have you utilized look-ahead in your real life, non-cubing related? I'll start off with a few of my examples. Typing with 1 hand While solving easy math problems in class, I usually look at the next one while writing down the previous That's actually all I can think of ATM lol...
  3. rubikmaster

F2L Competition

This will be an F2L forum competition on the 3x3 Rubik's cube.A new round will begin every Wednesday and Saturday at around 1:00 to 3:00 PM Eastern Time.So,each round will end when the new round begins.There will be 2 categories: One-handed and Two-handed solving.I will give 12 scrambles for...
  4. A

Metronome discussion thread

Hello ! Have some of you ever tried the metronome excercise (trying to do one move per tick for the F2L) ? How fast can you go ? I think it is a quite good excercise even though I am really bad at it, I can hardly go over the 80...(that must be why I am so slow solving the cube :p). I...
  5. D

[Help Thread] F2L Discussion and Help

I have not been practicing Fridrich F2L more than a few weeks. I wrote these personal notes for helping myself out getting better. if you have any thoughts feel free to post them. my biggest problem is to spot the two pieces (looking ahead). putting them together is really intuitiv when you...