comparison

1. TheSpeedSkewber

[Review] TheSpeedSkewber Compares Budget-Midrange-Flagship Skewbs

Hey guys! I see sometimes people asking what skewb they should get for X reason with X budget. In this thread I will compare skewbs. Budget: QiYi QiCheng Moyu Meilong Skewb I would go with the Moyu Meilong if you are really on a budget but in my opinion I wouldn't buy any budget skewbs...
  2. eyeoh

3bld/4bld/mbld official success rates comparison

I wanted to see whether there was any correlation between the success rates of 3bld, 4bld and mbld solvers. I wasn't sure if there was any website to perform that type of database query, so I got a bit carried away with making semi-manual spreadsheets. Only successful solves and DNFs are...
  3. teboecubes

Solving The Largest vs Smallest Rubik's Cubes I Have

4. Zain_A24

[Review] GAN 356RS and RSM Review. Excellent Budget Buy or Too Many Sacrifices? | KewbzUK

GAN 356RS and RSM Review – KewbzUK Sections: Review of Service Review of Cube – GAN 356RS Unboxing OOTB Lube + Tension Break-in Magnetisation Final Thoughts Review of Store General Info Name: KewbzUK Link: https://kewbz.co.uk/ DISCOUNT CODE - "CRITIC" Once again, another flawless service...
  5. Zain_A24

[Review] GAN 356XS Detailed Feedback - 2020 Flagship 3x3

GAN 356XS Review – Cubezz Written by @Mo_A2244 Sections: Review of Service Review of Cube – GAN 356XS Unboxing OOTB Completely Dry Lube + Tension Break-in Final Thoughts Review of Cube General Info Name – GAN 356 XS Link –...
  6. Zain_A24

[Review] DaYan TengYun 2x2M - Thoughts and Opinions

DaYan TengYun 2x2M Review - Cubezz Written By @Mo_A2244. Sections: Review of Service Review of Cube – DaYan TengYun 2x2M Unboxing OOTB Completely Dry Lube + Tension Break-in Performance Analysis Final Thoughts Review of Cube General Info Name – DaYan TengYun 2x2M Price – $14.99 Availability...
  7. Zain_A24

[Review] Moyu Aosu WR M Review - vs Aosu GTS2M?

Moyu Aosu WR M Review - Cubezz Introduction This is now my second review of a 4x4 puzzle, this and the Meilong 4x4M. This will be my completely unbiased opinion of the cube and the store, and I will not be looking at the cube differently just because of its price-point. This cube is the first...
  8. Zain_A24

[Review] YJ YuChuang V2M 5x5 Full In Depth Review - vs Little Magic 5x5M? | Britcubes

YJ YuChuang V2M Review Introduction This is my completely unbiased opinion of both Britcubes and the YJ YuChuang V2M 5x5. Be sure to leave any comments below with any feedback for future reviews. I will be using the same format I did for the Meilong 4x4 and 4x4M Review, but I am open to...
  9. Fukuoka Kengo James

Budget 3x3 comparison

WCA hardware comparison threads: Best 2x2 comparison https://www.speedsolving.com/threads/best-2x2-comparison-new.74709/ Budget 3x3 comparison https://www.speedsolving.com/threads/budget-3x3-comparison.75201/ Budget high-end 3x3 comparison...
  10. u Cube

Moyu AOYAN VS. X-man WINGY | Which is BETTER?!

11. Mr.Roux86

Speed Cube Shop Cosmic Lube Comparison Charts

I am annoyed that every time I want to use my sCs lube I have to click through many product links to find out how fast or gummy a lube is. So I decided to put together a chart that displayed all of the information in one place. There isn't much more to explain. The links are here. -...
  12. CubeCow

FeiWu vs YuLong?

Which is better for a beginner cuber: A Cyclone boys' FeiWu, or A YJ Yulong. I would also like a status comparison. Thanks!
  13. rubiksczar

Skewb Review/Comparison: Lanlan, Moyu, and Shengshou Skewbs

Hey guys, I noticed on youtube there wasn't a very good in-depth review/comparison on the Skewb so here it is:
  14. AmazingCuber

What's the Best 3x3 Speedcube for You? -- Comparison of Major Speedcubes [video]

In the flood of the many speedcubes available, it's easy to lose overview. In this video, I compare 7 major speedcubes to find out which one is the best for you, if you're a beginner, intermediate, or advanced speedcuber. I hope I can help you get a general recommendation to the most asked...
  15. cannon4747

Comparing all my 3x3s in the order I got them

I decided to do 10 of 12's on all my 3x3's to see where they lie. I'm starting with the ones I still have in the order I got them (that I remember). I wanna see how they compare for me (I average about 19-20 secs on my zhanchi/lingyun). on all the old cubes I simply lubricated with a squirt of...
  16. N

Can someone post a thorough comparison of the Dayan Guhong, Lunhui, and Haiyan Memory

my lingyun pops a lot so i want to get a new cube i dont know if lunhui is better that guhong because the lingyun (according to many reviews) wasnt better than the guhong the modded a - v (haiyan memory) has sanded inner edges to prevent locks and corner cutting like a dayan (but as good) but...
  17. A

Odd WCA stats/ Stats request Thread

The intention of this thread is for people to post interesting competition statistics like the one below. Esteban Marin has only done one official solve, and the event was 7x7x7!