australia

1. T

Selling my Cubing Collection (steals) in AUD

Hi everyone, I am selling my collection, based in brisbane can ship aus wide All prices negotiable and in AUD From left to right top to bottom MGC 4x4 $15 YJ mini 4x4 $10 Gan 356 11M Pro $40 Moyu Wrm 2020 $30 Qiyi Ms $5 Yj mini 3x3 $10 Yuxin little magic m $10 moyu wrm $25 Gan 354m $20 RS3M...
  2. R

Selling 356X, Moyu Aofu Gts m 7x7 and Qiyi/X-man Spark M 7x7

Good condition for all of the puzzles, they are all stickerless and include original box and accessories (Including GES nuts + Magnets ect). Puzzles are decently lubed, tentioned and broken in From Australia Prices are negotiable, but right now they are around 69 AUD - GAN X (Numerical 50 AUD -...
  3. GAN 356 X

Aussie cubers

Just a thread for cubers from Australia to talk about cubing related stuff. There are some other threads, but they are all outdated and old (like 10+ years)
  4. D

[Member Intro] What's up SpeedSolvers!? Any other Sydney siders?

Hey guys, I am Brendan from Sydney, Australia. I bought a Rubik's cube about 5 years ago and it just sat on my desk, I would pick it up every now and again but never learned how to solve it. At Christmas last year, my brother-in-law was saying how his daughter was interested in the Rubik's...
  5. The Second Cuber

Perth Winter Open 2015, Western Australia

For the first time in over 3 years Perth will be hosting a competition. Registration is open here: http://speedcubing.com.au/PerthWinter2015/ Date July 18th, 2015 Location UWA, 35 Stirling Hwy Crawley, WA Events 2x2x2 3x3x3 4x4x4 OH Pyraminx Potentially: 5x5x5, BLD
  6. T

Hi from Travis, Australia.

Hey! My names Travis, i'm 14 and from the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Aus. I started cubing about a month ago. My friend brought a cube to school and I was determined to solve it, so I bought a $2 cube and watched pogobat (Dan Brown)'s tutorial. My first timed solve was 3:45. So far...
  7. TomWood

South Australian Speedcubers

I know there is a thread looking for SA cubers but its three years old and I'm wondering how many of you are still out there or new? Even if you're in Australia not just SA where are you all haha
  8. SoLarisAU

Melbourne Big Cubes Open 2012

Next Comp is going to be in six weeks from now. the event are as follows: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6 and finally 7x7. To answer some questions yes no 2x2 because this is a comp for big cubes. Two there are only going to be 2 rounds of 3x3 ie: firsts round then a final. Three please email me...
  9. M

Hey Guys :)

Hey, how is everyone? I just turned 17 a couple of weeks back and am from Melbourne, Australia. I have just started cubing after getting a Rubiks brand cube as a christmas present and I'm REALLY enjoying it haha. My PB so far is 40.67 but i got lucky a little at the end (PLL skip) My best...
  10. Faz

Selling some cubes - Melbourne

Hey, here are the cubes I'm selling. You can buy them from me at a meetup or at a competition. And @ TimMc or anyone else it concerns - To my knowledge, I haven't received any of these cubes for free or as a prize. :p All cubes are black unless otherwise stated. Lanlan 2x2 - basically new - $5...
  11. E

Australia vs. New Zealand

What is the difference? Before a slew of flames or wikipedia links get posted, I live in Canada. Canada is not America. We have a Prime Minister, they have a President. We pay a lot for taxes and gasoline, they do not. Our winters are cold and white no matter where you are, a bunch of their...