mats

1. Z

A Tribute To The Legendary Mats Valk

Mats Valk is no doubt one of the greatest of all time, so it's time he gets the recognition he deserves!
  2. CriticalCubing

[video] Feliks and Mats G Perms Fingertricks

Hey Guys, in theese videos I show you the fingertricks used by Mats and Feliks. I had seen them from walkthrough and official/unofficial solves, slowing down the video. I cannot add 2 videos at the same time so next video is in next post. Thats It :)
  3. CriticalCubing

PLLs used by Mats Valk

If anyone wants the Plls used by Mats Valk, here are those plls. Timestamps are in the description of the video if you want to watch a specific alg! Skip to 0:40 as I ramble for a bit in the begining! Any feedback is appreciated! Criticism is appreciated as long as it is constructive! And...
  4. szalejot

SpeedStacks Mat Mini - where to buy?

I would like to buy SpeedStacks Mat Mini (competition size is way too big for my desk). I tried several online shops, but there are out of stock or not shipping world wide (I live in Poland). Any idea where I can buy them?
  5. Coolster01

[Unofficial] Mats Valk 3x3 WR Solve (5.55) In Stop Motion!

6. Erik

[WR] 3x3x3 single 5.55 Mats Valk

mats just broke the WR single with 5.55. OLL skippy WCrTrtxAUbA D2 U' R2 U F2 D2 U' R2 U' B' L2 R' B' D2 U B2 L' D' R2 x y' // inspection F R D L F // cross U R U' R' d R' U R // 1st pair y U2' R' U' R // 2nd pair U L U' L' d R U' R' // 3rd pair y' U' R U R' U R U' R' // 4th pair...