sq1

1. BirbBrain

BirbBrain's sq1 progression thread

hello there! i've decided to get better at squan since it is one of my main events, (the other being 3x3) ill try to update this thread as much as I can and currently I avg around 20-25 and every like 5-10 solves a sub 20. my times are *very* consistent (sarcasm) but anyway, rn I'm memorizing...
  2. ganuwoahh

what EP algs should i learn?

i just started my sq1 journey a week ago. i learnt how to solve it, learnt full EO and CP, both parity algs and all that good stuff. but I still haven't learnt any new EP algs mainly because I have no idea where to start. CS -> CP takes me about 10-15 seconds rn but EP alone takes 10-15 seconds...
  3. Czery

[Official] Sq1 Ao5 (17.56)

Pretty easy scrambles. Wish I turned faster though. If nobody's willing I'm going to reconstruct these solves myself. :cool:
  4. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...