mod

1. J

Ergonomic version of "magic cube 4d"

Hi! I made a virtual reality version of "magic cube 4d". It's much more comfortable than original version and is actually playable. Thanks to VR controllers that are attached to player's hands, you can actually "hold it in your hands" and rotate it's parts quickly, almost like with a real...
  2. robotmania

Modded MeiLong M 4x4 with stronger inner layer magnets

Hello everyone! I modded my MeiLong M 4x4 with the RS3M+ magnet kit on the inner layers. The stronger magnets prevent pops and enable me to turn the outer layers with more force without disturbing the inner layers. That was honestly the one problem I had with this cube, along with some slight...
  3. SH03L4C3

Dayan Guhong V4 Mod Service!

Hey! I hope you are doing well! Im starting a guhong v4 Mod service. I strengthen the bottom of the centerpiece to help prevent cracking as many guhong users have experienced. This mod keeps performance the same, and increases the weight to only 67 Grams! PM me if you are interested! Or Lemme...
  4. Florian modded rubiks brand.

Florian modded rubiks brand.

5. teboecubes

The 3x3 Parallelepiped Shape Mod

6. brododragon

Changed Pyriminx?

So, I've been solving the pyriminx a lot lately, and have an idea. What if you made a pyriminx, but just without the corners? The rotating the corners is just a clunky step that takes virtually no skill. Don't you just hate it when you get DNFs because you somehow forgot about/overrotated a...
  7. joeteee

Fisher-Axis hybrid cube.

Great CanChrisSolve video today, where he very quickly and simply made a mashup of the QiYi fisher and axis cubes! Looks like a great, interesting mod though:
  8. C

Cyclone Boys G4 Modifications

Hello, My G4 feels really sluggish. I am not afraid to modify a cube, so I came here. Does anyone know what could help speed it up? I just filed down each corner at about 45 degrees to help corner cutting, I don't know what they are called, and next will be the edges. I don't know what, if...
  9. C

Moyu Aoshi Mod

If you change the springs of an Aoshi to Dayan springs and clean out the lube, the cube will become incredibly smooth. Try it and tell me how it works out.
  10. Cubie Burd

Rubik's Speedcube (Florian) Mod?

Hey guys; I have a question about the not so new "Tensionable Rubik's Speedcube" that I haven't seen anybody try yet. First off, if you havn't heard of or seen this cube in action yet, I want to direct you to Cyuobx's review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQVp_B9mAxQ...
  11. W

Idea for a 3x3 Mod

I have a idea for a mod. What it would be is a 3x3 of 3x3's The core would be a 3X3. There is a apoxie skull arm from each cubie to the cube aprox 3 in long or far away that it does not touch another cube. I would go with a ZanChi or some sort of other cube for a core. I am still thinking about...
  12. Ordway Persyn

Shengshou 6x6 screws

Hey. I have a SS 6x6 and have replaced the screws to Dayan. However they stick out and prevent the innermost layers from turning. I have gone to five different hardware stores and could not find any ones similar to the stock screws. I don't want to use stock screws because they strip easily. Can...
  13. S

Want to make a 3x3 ball

Hi, I want to start modding puzzle and as a first project I wanted to make a 3x3 ball. Could anyone tell me how to do it and what cube you think would work best? Thanks.
  14. Tony Fisher

Making an 11x11x11 V-Ball

Over the next few weeks I will be showing how you can turn an 11x11x11 Cube into a ball. This method works for many puzzles so don't feel that you have to copy something this ambitious and expensive. I will start off with the demo video and add construction videos as I upload them.
  15. Teencuber

Megaminx 120PEM Tutorial

Hey guys! So if any of you saw the "Brutally Honest Cube Review" thread you would know one how much hate people showed, and two how much I disliked the cube. I took a lot of your suggestions to heart and did what some of you recommended me to do. I decided to make a 120PEM tutorial video, and...
  16. BurntTheCube

Lube Mixtures

I've seen threads about spring swaps but the search bar yielded nothing of lube mixes. So please post what lubes you mixed (including brand and viscosity rating) and how they preformed. I'll update this post with the mixes below: 30k Traxxas w/ few drops of maru = Not good 1/2 lubicle speedy...
  17. Teencuber

Full 3x3 Barrel Mod

Hey guys! So I did a barrel mod to a 3x3 a while back and I decided to make it a tutorial at the same time! The video is quite long, but that is because I showed the whole process. Hope you enjoy the video!
  18. Chernickov

Full mod dayan 5 zhanchi

Moding starts on 2:04 I'm sorry for my silent voice, microphone is not so good. P.S. It is recommended to cut everywhere evenly, and use a relatively smooth sandpaper for better results,, for myself, I also cut the caps of center pieces. Good luck!
  19. nuclearbigdaddy

How much Apoxie Sculpt for a 3x5x5?

I ordered 1 lb of apoxie sculpt to make a 3x5x5, will that be enough? I am worried that I will run out.
  20. Maccoboy

Looking for ghost cube and/or old plastic zhanchi

hey im trying to find someone selling either a ghost cube modded 3x3 and / or an old zhanchi (the original one with the old plastic) i live in the UK and am fine with paying more for postage because of this :)