solves

1. teboecubes

SOLVING 1,000+ RUBIK'S CUBES (Cubing Challenges)

2. R

FMC Database

Hi! I was thinking about a FMC Database, and I saw that Sebastiano made a website for it in 2010, but it doesn't work now, so... I've developed a google sheet with a database with a lot of information about FMC: Database FMC It contained: - Best method's tutorials. - Videos with explained...
  3. PetrusQuber

[Help Thread] Cubing Critiques and Help

So as a request from @Atomixcc, I have started a cubing classroom thing on this thread. So anybody who wants tips and stuff, critiques, help on what to do next, this is the place. You can also pm for one on ones. Anybody can ask for help here, and anybody in this list can respond. PetrusQuber...
  4. u Cube

I'll Critique Your Solves For Free (Paused)

Hello! First off, let me say I don't know if this is the right sub-forum to post this in. If you are struggling with a barrier I can help critique some solves. My averages are below for the events I'm willing to critique. If you want some solve critiqued, all you have to do is upload a video to...
  5. FastCubeMaster

Advice or tips for 3x3 solves?

Here is a video I recently uploaded and I was wondering if I could get some feedback from faster cubers, Thanks (You can check out my channel as well) :P
  6. CriticalCubing

Some solves with the Aolong GT

Here are some solves that I got on cam using the Aolong GT. All done in one single session.
  7. newtonbase

What camera do you use to record solves?

...to record solves? I'm interested in getting a camera for recording solves only so would appreciate if you guys could tell me what you use and what you think about it. Price would help too. Thanks.
  8. Ordway Persyn

[Unofficial] 4x4 1:01.67 Ao5 w/ Hoya (tips wanted)

pretty good, I messed up a little on the 55 and 72. If the embedded vid isn't working, Use this http://youtube.com/watch?v=oUNM7VmNkIo
  9. DarioRubik

3x3 Example Solves

Here are some example solves I did, hope you guys find them helpful!
  10. antoineccantin

[Unofficial] Antoine Cantin 8.53 3x3 avg12 + 8.00 avg5 and 6.87 single

Average of 12: 8.53 1. 7.94 D2 U2 L2 U2 B2 L D2 B2 L2 B2 L D R2 F' L' B' U' R2 D' F 2. 10.63 F U2 R2 U2 B2 F' U2 L2 U2 R2 F2 R' U2 B' D' L' B L2 D' 3. 7.63 B2 D' U' F2 U' L2 D2 F2 R2 U' R' F' L R D2 B2 L2 D' F' U2 L2 4. 7.79 L' F2 U2 R D2 F2 D2 L' R' D2 L' F' L2 F2 U B D' U R2 F L2...
  11. Noahaha

[Unofficial] Twelve Cubers, One Scramble

Hey guys! This is a video I put together for the Cubing World collaboration that I run. I think that the result is very interesting:
  12. Kesava Kirupa

[Official] 3x3 avg: 12.18

13. antoineccantin

[Canadian NR] Antoine Cantin - 9.15 Clock avg & 7.83 single (and other videos)

On a related note, I've now got 3 skewbs for sale.
  14. Kesava Kirupa

[Unofficial] 2x2 avg of 12 : 3.42 (2.72 avg of 5)

Yay! :D
  15. DarioRubik

[Unofficial] 3x3 "example" solves (tips please!)

As requested, here are some example solves. As you can tell, i dont speak perfect english but hope it works for you :)
  16. Coolster01

[Unofficial] 5.871 Pyraminx Average of 12 + New Cubes On The Market Commentary!

By the way, I am putting this here for the sake of the average, not the commentary because everybody on SpeedSolving knows about these new puzzles. Just enjoy the average! :) Here are scrambles: Average of 12: 5.871 1. 6.700 U' L B' U' R L U' B' l' r b' u' 2. 4.287 U L B' L U B U L l' 3...
  17. Noahaha

[Unofficial] Noah's Big BLDs

I've started doing 4 and 5 BLD every day. I record most of my solves, and I will upload all the ones that are on camera PBs. So I've decided to make just one thread instead of lots of threads or no threads. So join me in my quest to surpass the great Ollie Frost! Make sure you criticize my...
  18. brandbest1

[video] Square-1 Walkthrough Solves

19. antoineccantin

[Official] Some of my solves from US Nationals 2012

Unfortunately, most of my best solves were not filmed, but I still have some good ones. Any tips, tricks, comments or reconstructions would be very much appreciated!