jigaloo

1. S

Jig-a-loo or Rubik's Cube Lube?

I recently got a DIY cube and also recieved their Rubik's Cube Lube. I've been using Jig-a-loo for a while now and seems to work fine. But I would like to know if Rubik's Cube Lube is any better? Since I own both lubricants I would like to know which is the best to use? Jig-a-loo or Rubik's...
  2. n00bcub3r

Jigaloo awesome texture on stickerless cube!

So today, i was putting jigaloo into my stickerless guhong by lying all the pieces down, but instead of on a paper towel, i put it on an ordinary grocery bad because i was too lazy too stand up and walk 15 feet. That laziness turned out to be awesomness, my stickerless guhong has like a really...
  3. brandbest1

should i jigaloo it?

i recently bought a fusion. is it a good idea to lube it again using jigaloo?
  4. S

CRC vs Jigaloo? Which one gives the best result and do any of them do anything bad?

Hi, I have just ordered some Lubix for my main cubes. But the other cubes I don't want to waste Lubix on it, because Lubix is quite expensive. So im lost between getting CRC or Jigaloo. Of course I definetly don't want it doing something bad to my cube, but if none of them do anything...
  5. kprox1994

[Help Thread] Lubrication Thread

I keep seeing all of these questions about lube. I think it would be good to keep lubrication questions all in one thread about where to buy and what lube to use for what cubes. Lube Types (Descriptions by Thrawst) Lubix is like UN Security Council resolutions: it's not a be all end all...