poll

1. FenTheGoat

Weilong V9 vs YS3M

I want to get a new cube but I’m stuck on these 2 options. I’ve heard good things from both. If there isn’t decent amount of responses, I’ll get the cheapest one. Edit: added Tornado v3 Edit 2: does anyone have all 3 cubes?
  2. VincentCuber

Best Method for FMC

I want to know what you think about what the best FMC method is. I am thinking about doing FMC sometime. fill out the poll
  3. D

Poll time! What event do you hate the most?

I made a poll to finally answer the question, which is the worst event? (And best but that's going to be heavily biased towards 3x3) I'm also interested to see the relationships between the event you main and the worst event in your opinion. Especially for events like clock or FMC, what do they...
  4. cubenerd74

Let's settle this-cubing edition

I don't think anyone's done anything like this, so I did it. This poll is made to put an end to the debates and allow us to move on. Open until the end of the year. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eeICC3yakHD25o7mG5QN5N3yxyxnif8yuILRft2GYoE/edit?usp=forms_home&ths=true Results Page(updated...
  5. S

Favorite Non-WCA Puzzles [ Poll ]

Interested in what people's favorite non-wca puzzles are. This isn't a comprehensive list but I tried to include the most popular puzzles listed on TC/SCS. If you choose 'other' let us know what it is!
  6. Waffles

Poll: Your main 5x5

Inspired by the Poll: What is your main 2x2 thread Kinda interested what the community has to say about this, but personally there’s no way I’d give up the YJ MGC, and yes, I have nothing to compare it too, but it’s really amazing IMO. Will add more cubes gradually if you post ones I’ve forgotten.
  7. pyrapyravince

What puzzle should be added to the wca?

Vote
  8. YaleZ1023

I entered a Cubehead Gan 11 M Pro giveaway, do you think i will win? (poll)

Congrats to winners when the winners are chosen!
  9. S

Is Tony Snyder a Hack?

Interested in people's thoughts on Tony Snyder ! At the very least he exists as a controversial figure within the community . What I've read; Tony Snyder claims to have been the 3x3 world record holder from 1982 - 2004 . He claims to have developed the "fastest" and "most efficient"...
  10. GAN 356 X

Do you support the idea of the Gan robot?

Over the last few days, many threads have been posted on GAN's new product, a robot to solve and scramble a 3x3. So to see the cubing community's general overview on the matter, I have made a poll above My argument is that as it is only compatible with the gan I, it is a pretty pointless idea...
  11. Solvador Cubi

How Many Algorithms Do You Have Memorized ?

Let's start with just 3x3....
  12. TetCuber48

Which would be a good addition to the WCA events? (Poll)

Which of these should be in the wca? Mirror cube, 8x8, 2x2x3, 2x3x3, curvy copter, or other (reply with answer).
  13. rubikmaster

[Poll] OCLL Time Attack

How fast can you perform all of your OCLL's (the 7 OLLs with all edges oriented)? You can perform them in any order you like, but don't cancel any moves (R and R', F and F', etc.) and make sure to perform the algs in their entirety. I got a low 9 the other day, but I'm a nub cause I...
  14. rubikmaster

[Poll] Can anyone be sub-10?

So I think this could spark up some discussion. Four or five years ago, almost everyone would have answered this question with "No freakin way!". But I feel that in 2015, posing such a question doesn't sound so unrealistic. The question is whether it is possible for every cuber to achieve...
  15. L

Hualong vs Meiying (Poll)

Which is better? The Hualong or Meiying? I have yet to try the Hualong, but the Meiying is pretty great. It has 50 degree corner cutting and line-to-line reverse. IMO it feels just like the rest of the -ying series. My only problems are the M slices, which are a tad bit slow for my taste, and...
  16. nalralz

How to get faster at the 3x3 Rubik's Cube (updated)

This is a spin off of Fazrulz1's series he did almost 6 years ago. Even though it is mostly the same thing, it has more recent facts and ways of doing things. Be sure to subscribe if you want to be notified of them. New videos will come out every week and sometimes more than 1 in one day.
  17. Kelvin Stott

[Review] QUBAMI 3D Sudoku (3x3)

This thread is for reviews of QUBAMI 3D Sudoku (3x3). You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the...
  18. P

What's your favorite WCA event?

Hey everbody, I would like to ask if you could maybe help me out a little. So i study statistics and i have to make a graph about people's opinions of a topic you like. I thought why not do it about Cubing! I would really appreciate it if you could post your opinion here. Rules: Post...
  19. Ruben

What's your main 2x2?

I've been looking for a 2x2 poll, but many are outdated so I think its time for new poll. If you chose 'other' please comment which one. Also comment your back-ups, preferred plastic color, and avg. plus PB
  20. AntFu

What do you average on the 2x2?

What is your average on the 2x2? (not record average) (Which method do you use?) Mine is 4.3 seconds with CLL