10x10

1. highnickk

What are the best non-WCA big cubes?

Solving big cubes is fun, and eventually I wanna get into speed solving them, so what are the best big cubes from 8x8 to about 13x13?
  2. David Reid

Selling Big Cubes (8x8 - 10x10)

I am selling Yuxin HuangLong big cubes that I set up with Angstrom Celeritas. Prices are negotiable. Please PM me if you have questions or are interested. 8x8: $58 9x9: $64 10x10: $95
  3. Human Cuber

MeiLong 10x10 || SYSTEM STRUCTURE?

Finally, I found the MeiLong official structure vid for the 10x10. haahahah
  4. A

Selling entire collection! All types of cubes available

Hey! I am trying to sell my entire cubing collection to the right person. I will sell them in bulk or one at a time. The cubes that I have available are as follows, along with their price in USD: Rubik's Brand 3x3 Stickerless - 5 Unproportional 3x3x7 - 12 Windmill Cube - 8 Pyraminx(Missing...
  5. O

Theoretical World Record Prediction for Big Cubes

Got bored and created an excel spreadsheet based on current WR averages for 2x2 - 7x7, and it fits the regression curve nicely (r^2=.998). It predicts probable world record averages for cubes from 8x8 (4:11) to 20x20 (39:19). For those of us playing with big cubes, it can give numbers to shoot...
  6. B

Willing to make a 10x10 FF for sale

I have made a FF 10x10x10 design.I currently cannot find it,but when I do,I will post the pics.PM me if you are interested,the price may be upwards in $500.I do not know what someone would pay for this,so it is just an estimate.As far as I know,my 10x10 is the first in the world.PM...
  7. PandaCuber

[Help Thread] Big Cube Discussion (5x5 / 6x6 / 7x7 / etc)

This thread is made to talk about Big Cubes.(4x4-5x5-6x6-7x7-8x8-etc.) There are threads for CFOP, Roux, and Petrus, so why not for Big Cubes? Big Cubes are a much more difficult puzzle and more access to information will be greatly appreciated by everyone. In this thread, you can ask...