sell

1. siwoo

Siwoo Sell Thread

Ships from TX. add 4.50$ per order for domestic shipping (ground advantage) International is fine, but you must cover import fees if any occur All of my cubes are open for trading! I prefer $$$ deals though. This will be updated and bumped. Make offers! WTS/WTT: 2x2: Valk 2M (Stickered) -...
  2. siwoo

selling some of my cubes.

Add 4$ per cube for US shipping. (USPS GROUND ADVANTAGE) Will ship international but expect you to cover shipping/import fees Can use different method if nec EVERYTHING IS OPEN TO OFFERS, MAKE ME ONE ! THE WORST I CAN SAY IS NO Angstrom "Clock" V2 - $110 LIKE NEW By no means is this a good...
  3. 3ACuber

[NOT SELLING ANYMORE] Selling Over 100 Cubes

I am selling a bunch of cubes, because I am moving and I don't use any of these any more. If you want any photos or have any questions about these cubes, please DM me. The cubes I am selling are listed below: 2x2: HOLD - Valk 2M: 50+ (Up for bids) QiYi MS: 5 Z Carbon Fiber: 2 YJ MGC Elite x2...
  4. PistolPete

Speedcube Assortment of 3x3's 4x4-7x7's Other WCA puzzles, Non-WCA puzzles ect.

Quit cubing a while ago. Trying to sell them to pay for a ski trip (Please share this post with others) I'm not sure exactly how much everything should sell for, so ideas for pricing would be appreciated. If you're interested, please offer something reasonable. Also could be a good investment...
  5. M

Looking to buy an original Dayan Lingyun V1

This may seem like an odd request, but the Dayan Lingyun (original/v1) is a nostalgic cube for me, one of the first speedcubes I tried. They aren't in stock anywhere and haven't been for a while, but if anyone somehow has one and is willing to sell it, I figured I'd give it a shot here. Thanks!!
  6. T

Selling my Cubing Collection (steals) in AUD

Hi everyone, I am selling my collection, based in brisbane can ship aus wide All prices negotiable and in AUD From left to right top to bottom MGC 4x4 $15 YJ mini 4x4 $10 Gan 356 11M Pro $40 Moyu Wrm 2020 $30 Qiyi Ms $5 Yj mini 3x3 $10 Yuxin little magic m $10 moyu wrm $25 Gan 354m $20 RS3M...
  7. F

UPDATE: Selling most of my collection (100+ puzzles)

Hi everyone, Like the title says, I am selling most of my collection. Please take a look through the attached photos and let me know what you are interested in - I will let you know how much I am looking to sell for. I would have loved to include a list of puzzles and prices but it is just a...
  8. L

I wanna sell my cube collection

Hello just found my old cube collection If any of you wants something in there for a small price + shipping just let me know. If you want the whole thing propose me a good price.
  9. R

Selling 2 Puzzles

I want to sell my Shengshou 5x5 and my Shengshou Megaminx Name your price
  10. Parity Nightmare

Selling/Trading X-Man Volt V2 FM Sq1 and Moyu Aoyan Skewb

Hi guys, I am selling/trading an X-Man Volt V2 FM Sq1 and a Moyu Aoyan Skewb These cubes are in good condition, with the box, but have been broken in with 200 solves, and lubes with Traxxas 50k. I will only sell/trade these at the following competitions. Spokane Pi Day 2020 West Seattle...
  11. 2018AMSB02

Selling / trading some high quality cubes, especially 4x4s.

Hi! I am selling these cubes because I do not use them anymore. All prices are in USD, and I will only pay through Venmo. You pay shipping. If you think the prices are too high, you can negotiate in a PM with me. Please PM me about anything here. I will give discounts for buying multiple cubes...
  12. R

Vintage rubix mini cube (unpacked) 1974

Is there any info anyone could give me on this, (price wise) as I can’t see anything on the internet like this
  13. PokeMaster2164

[STICKERS] Lazuli

TL;DR: Want extra cash, realize stickers are a good idea, selling them for ~$1 PER SET. Custom sticker commissions available soon! Catalog at bottom of post. Also selling on reddit What are the prices? I would say $1 per set of six colors, or $0.25 for individual, one-color sheets. All...
  14. G

verypuzzle clover cube for sale

shapeshifting verypuzzle clover cube for sale. I want to sell it fast. I only solved it once, but it is in perfect condition. $30 (or best offer)
  15. C

Wtb shapeways puzzles/hand moded cubiods 3x5x7, 4x6x8, 5x7x9, 4x5x6 etc

Looking to buy used since many cubiods are hard to get or unavailable. Will offer reasonable price based on specific item and condition. PayPal or any other reputable payment methods available. Feel free to pm me. Thanks.
  16. K

Selling Yuxin 5x5 Parts At Aus Cubing Comps

Im selling Yuxin 5x5 parts at most Aus Cubing tornuments i have all parts so just message me what part you want and ill send you price and pictures please use this picture so you know what part you need http://thecubicle.us/replacement-parts-p-3629.html
  17. C

WTB Stackpod Mini Display

Anyone have a mini display? (preferably with the cable and tripod). Price is depending on the condition, somewhere between 30 and 50 €.
  18. C

Canada--brand new 13*13 moyu rubik cube

I'm going to get a brand new moyu 13*13 Rubik's cube from china. And i am think about to sell it, just not sure how much i want for now,probably i will sell it for like 300 Canadian dollar. you can pick the color from:black white primary pink blue and green (i am pretty that is all the color)...
  19. Anubis

Selling my cube collection

Have not cubed in awhile. Saying goodbye. I really want to sell all these at once as it it is not worth my time to sell them separately. If you need photos send me a message and i gladly will. Currently there is no photo on this post but one is coming. If you don't want all the cubes we can...
  20. V

WTS - Big Pack of Cubes

Hello i just sold a big pack of cubes, allright. I Prefer to sell this as pack, but you can choose your own cubes to make your own pack but you have to pay the shipping, so pick a good amount to make it worth. It's 230€ in total, If you pick the full pack i give you a discount then would be...