1. RadicalRick

I went from a 60 seconds solver to a 6 seconds solver in one day! Warning things are not as they seem. You might laugh.

OH, Wait a minute everyone. Sorry, My video somehow got stuck on fast forward at 10X speed. Shoot, that means I'm still an average "Gone-In-60-Second" solver.
  2. deKassu

[Member Intro] Old time cuber, new time forum user.

Hello, my name is Kassu, i have been cubing for around 4 years now (since 4th grade) and while i have been interested in the forums, i haven't had the motivation/need to make an account, but now i have! Mainly for asking for help, looking for inspiration, admiring the community's creations...
  3. Baron1213

[Member Intro] Hello Cubers

Hi. My name is Bhavya a.k.a Baron. I am a guy. I am in 9th grade. I reside in India. I developed an interest in cubing 2 years back, but only learnt it a couple of months back. Now I average around 1:10 and my best time is 50 secs, using the Rubik's Brand I can also solve the 2x2x2 cube, for...
  4. M

Boot Camp? How to get started? (CFOP)

Hardware I have down. I learned this solution years ago: link Basically: White cross, 3 white corners, 2Lcorners under those corners, bottom cross and remaining edge, position corners, orient corners. I do everything intuitively and use a simple alg to position corners and another simple alg...
  5. granada

Brazilian cuber

Hello there. I'm from Brazil, my name is Renan, 17 i'm years old, and i solve rubik's cube :] So... I learned how to solve rubik's cube on my own. It tookme 3 full days. I used some algorithms that i made only with a paper and my mind, but then when it came to PLL and OLL i used a computer...
  6. B

Hello cubers :)

Hello every one :) I am newbie at this forum nice to meet you.I started solving 3x3 rubik'cube 1 month ago and i addicted in it :p My average is about 25-30 seconds with all PLL's learnt nad 1/3 OLL.I hope i can get along with awesome cuber like you guys again nice to meet you :)
  7. PandaCuber

[Unofficial] 26 Roux. Better Light + Angle

As the title says. It must be true. Any tips? :D
  8. lordchriszhou

Regular Cuber new to this forum

Hey guys, I'm Chris and I'm from Melbourne. I have been cubing for over an year (3x3). I solve 2x2s and 3x3s and am learning to solve Megaminxs and 4x4s. My pb for 3x3 is 30 seconds, using some CFOP algorithms (but my knowledge bank isn't complete yet!), and 15 seconds for 2x2. I mainly cube to...
  9. PandaCuber

[Unofficial] 3x3 18 Single

Yeah yeah I know the angle and everything else is horrible. Im sorry my fellow cubers. I just posted this video because it was soooo hard to get sub 20. !
  10. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...
  11. *LukeMayn*

The One-Answer Question Thread [closed]

Read before posting. Search before posting a question. The "search thread" tool in this thread can be used to see if someone already asked a similar question here. Depending on the question, you may also find answers on the Speedsolving Wiki, or in other threads. If you have questions about WCA...