cross

1. I Stepped On A Pyraminx

Google Docs of all three 3x3 methods

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z4anSDEEZqUyTiykG7KTzwYhB_yTy13jsWvJf4T1rpI/edit google docs full of trainers, videos and algs
  2. Q

[Help Thread] Do slice moves count as one move?

Basically I was watching a video by BrodytheCuber and he says to count how many moves it takes to finish the cross. How exactly do I count slice moves?
  3. Y

Average movecount for Psuedo X-Cross

So basically pseudoslotting has shown itself as the new potential of speedcubing, and even I am interested in using it in my solves. However, I do recognise (no pun intended) the limits of pseudoslotting in terms of recognition, hence I only utilise pseudslotting within the means of inspection...
  4. teboecubes

3 Tips For Getting Faster At The CROSS (feat. EFFORTLESS CUBER)

5. C

Cube Explorer Cross Scrambles

Hello. I was wondering how you could use cube explorer create scrambles where the cross was solved or solve from cross. If I just put all of the cross edge pieces solved I get too many solutions that have more than the cross solved because the software interprets any possible orientation of the...
  6. Nir1213

Nir1213's Quest to Sub-20 with CFOP!

This is a thread where i practice and learn cases and algs to get to sub 40. Right now i learned intuitive f2l but i also need help and tips with it. so now i have this problem where i see that before i learned intuitive f2l i had a 40 second average on f2l, so i went to learn intuitve f2l to...
  7. H.E's a cuber

How to plan cross in inspection

I know i searched this a lot when i was starting, and I think people still search this today, so I made a video on it. What do you all think?
  8. H.E's a cuber

Sub-2 cross tips and example solves!

Here are my top tips for a faster cross in general Example cross solves too Please consider subscribing. Thanks!
  9. emps

Cross to F2L transition tips?

I average around 26 seconds. My cross takes around 6 seconds, f2l takes around 10, oll takes 3.5 and pll takes 3.5. That all adds up to around 23 seconds. Thing is, I have an akward pause in between cross and f2l. I'll do cross, look around for 2-4 seconds for 1st pair then my solves flow pretty...
  10. RadioactivCuber

How do you memorise the cross in Fidrich or the EOLine in ZZ Method?

I don't understand how cubers memorise the EOLine in ZZ Method while inspection........ do they translate their moves into algorithms and apply it when solving. Please teach me how to memorise the EOline/CRoss and give me tips if possible
  11. SpeedCubeReview

Fixing a messed up cross

Every couple hundred solves I completely mess up the cross by usually not aligning the edges with the centers. I would always get angry and give up on the solve. Of course I should just get better at watching for that, but I didn't realize until now that I could just flip the cube over and do...
  12. A

Hello, I'm new! Need some real help please.

I need some general help with solving. My cross takes about 5-6 seconds on average, my f2l takes about 17 on average and same goes with my last layer. Im looking to get sub 20 averages and need some help to boost me to that and just any tips. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
  13. jskyler91

Cross Choice: How I Choose (For Current or Aspiring Color Neutral Solvers)

The title says it all. Many people have asked me this question and so I figured I would make my answer into a video:
  14. jskyler91

More W/Y Example Solves

Hope this helps people. I do go off screen a few times, especially on the first solve, but I go back and reexplain so hold on for the whole vid and 98% of what I do should be explained. I will make more with a better angle, but I wanted to make sure you could see the scrambles.
  15. jskyler91

Example Solves Using White and Yellow

Hey guys long time no talk. So as you guessed I am back for a while, but I am definitely out of the debate realm. My only goal here is to provide feedback and help cubers to get faster. If you don't like me or what I say then feel free to say so but I won't respond. Now onto the cubing stuff. So...
  16. jskyler91

[video] "Advanced" Fingertricks (Cross, F2L, OLL/PLL)

Hello Speedsolving.com'ers, After receiving many requests about the random fingertricks I do I decided to make a video on all of the universally useful ones. Let me know what you guys think. I didn't do any move cancelations stuff such as WV or VH or COLL/ OLLCP seeing as how those are more...
  17. B

Is it good to do cross on the left?

I don't know why but i always do the cross on my left side is it good ? or should i practice cross on bottom ? please help :)
  18. jskyler91

Looking for Some Hard Color Neutral Crosses

Hey guys and gals, So I have comp coming up on the 28th and I am looking to practice crosses hardcore until then. I saw the hard, funny and weird crosses thread, but most of those crosses are only really hard for white which doesn't really help me practice finding my cross quickly. So what I am...
  19. rubikmaster

Color Neutrality

Which do you think is the best: White cross,White and Yellow Cross or Color Neutral?
  20. R

how would u do the cross?

Alright so i know my cross is horrible, im asking to everyone who would like to post the reconstruction on how would u do the cross, thanks for reading and here is the video: