lube

1. That_slow_guy

[Help Thread] What cube lube(s) should I get

Wat cube lubes should I get? I want to lube a mgc 4x4 and a YJ MGC 2x2. (Not the elite). I want fast but not too fast
  2. Spencer131

Long-lasting lube?

I've used things like Maru and DNM because I heard they're really fast. But what should I look for if I want the application to last a long time? The lighter lubes dry out really fast, and it just adds even more friction once it dries
  3. T

How much time does the Yoo Cube Lube bottles last (10ml Dignitas and Weight 5, 5ml DNM-37 and Mystic)?

Mostly the title. Cube is the RS3M 2020.
  4. T

Weight 1 on Pieces + Weight 5 in Core + Spring Compression of 5 = Nicely customized RS3M 2020?

Additional Points: 1. Should I buy 2 5ml bottles of Weight 1 and 1 5ml bottle of Weight 5 (as here, we use weight 5 less)? 2. How will the setup be and how much would you rate it out of 10? 3. Are there any better setups using only silicone weight lubes?
  5. T

Any good budget silicone lube combination for the RS3M 2021 on Cubelelo?

Mostly the title, if possible, please do tell me how long it will last, how will it feel and how much will it cost? Also, I don't need lube for the core, do I?
  6. T

Is it okay to apply Maru lube to the RS3M 2021 (considering it's already a very fast cube)?

Also consider this: This combination of Maru Lube and the RS3M 2021 is an upgrade to a non-magnetic cube lubed with treadmill lube. Links: https://www.cubelelo.com/products/maru-lube-10ml-cube-lubricant-pack?_pos=5&_sid=43cfc0d99&_ss=r...
  7. T

What is the SpeedCubeShop, Cubicle and Cubelelo equivalent for each of it's lubes?

What is the SpeedCubeShop, Cubicle and Cubelelo equivalent for each of it's lubes (Also which lubes are unique in this list?)? Available Lubes: Speedcubeshop: The Cubicle: Cubelelo: Premium Lubes: Cubelelo Velocity is a very versatile lube. It is the lightest variant of Cubelelo...
  8. Bingus Ringus McDingus

The Puzzle Setup/Adjustment Thread

This is the thread for lube setups, preferred tensions, settings, mods, etc. for all types of cubes. You can request, just post normally, give tips, and everything in between. I'll just kick this off right now with my preferred setups. For all my cores, I drop in any lighter lube and break it...
  9. Yau4Ever

Traxxas 20 wt Shock Oil?

I want to buy some Traxxas lube. I'm familliar with the classic 10-50k diff weights, but what about their shock oils? They look appealing as they have more choices, and seem to be relativly thin and quick. Has anyone tried these?
  10. TheValk

What amount of CCs should I get when buying lube

So I've decided what lubes I'm going to buy but now I face another problem: how big of lube bottles should I get? I already have some cubicle silk that is 3cc but that seems pretty small. I also don't know how long it will take for me to run out of it, so what should I do? Should I get larger...
  11. T

Which factory lube should I get?

So I upgraded my Moyu RS3M with a maglev kit. And its too fast. I want a factory lube that can slow it down a little bit. Any suggestions?
  12. H

does the tornado v3m come factory lubed?

title
  13. E

Do we need to clean the core of a GAN Cube 356M too?

My understanding is that we just lube the cube with this: https://shop.gancube.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/%E5%85%BB%E6%8A%A4%E6%B2%B9.png but then do we need to worry the feet too? They sell another type of lube and the image shows how they apply it...
  14. R

How to lube a 4x4

Hi guys. I have a simple question to which i haven‘t found a specific answer to. So on a 4x4 there are these „hidden“ center layers when you pull it apart between two wings. I just got an mgc 4x4 and dnm. I tried to put a few drops of dnm between a wing and a corner (i pulled it apart so i could...
  15. Z

cancube.ca - Canadian Cube Store

CANcube is a really underrated store. As a Canadian, CANcube.ca (previously CANcube.org) is the best website to buy cubes. First off, shipping is really affordable. I paid $12 for shipping, and it arrived in 3 days. It has 24/7 email support. Once my friend bought a Silicone Lube from CANcube...
  16. Human Cuber

Best Rubik's Cube Lube?

Feel Free to Check it out and comment down below? I'm always free to reply any of you guys. Do give a like, if possible enough. Glad Thaks! Enjoy.
  17. teboecubes

I Made My WORST 3x3 GREAT (YJ GuanLong)

18. SH03L4C3

Krytox Lubricant

I use Krytox 205g0 to lube keyboards. This has made me wonder: 1. Has anyone used Krytox to lube their cube? 2. Angstrom Dignitas/Celeritas is applied in the same way as Krytox and has similar consistency. Does Krytox make the cube feel like Angstrom?
  19. Human Cuber

Gan Magic Lube Review

Scoreboard is provided as well in the video ENJOY!