keyhole

1. Discomantis

How do I stop trying to do keyhole

So ever since I learned keyhole I have this habit of doing it every single time I see an edge/corner solved in a slot and I will not solve any other pair if I see that. This often causes me to be in a very bad situation where it is impossible to tell where the corner is without rotating. I don't...
  2. MarcelP

Pyraminx Keyhole for Dummies

You want to learn intuitive Keyhole method but all the other video's where hard to understand?
  3. Q

Keyhole F2L Problem

I'm learning keyhole F2L, but I wonder what I should do if all the middle layer edges are already in the middle layer but not in the correct position. Should I just move one of the middle layer edges to the top layer using the keyhole and then move on from there?
  4. Erik

[Video] Erik: Pyraminx tutorial, my interpretation of the keyhole method

My interpretation of the keyhole method. I will probably post an average of 12 with it soon.
  5. *LukeMayn*

The One-Answer Question Thread [closed]

Read before posting. Search before posting a question. The "search thread" tool in this thread can be used to see if someone already asked a similar question here. Depending on the question, you may also find answers on the Speedsolving Wiki, or in other threads. If you have questions about WCA...
  6. D

[Help Thread] F2L Discussion and Help

I have not been practicing Fridrich F2L more than a few weeks. I wrote these personal notes for helping myself out getting better. if you have any thoughts feel free to post them. my biggest problem is to spot the two pieces (looking ahead). putting them together is really intuitiv when you...