f2l help

1. D

I created a online F2L Trainer

Hey fellow cubers! I'm thrilled to share my latest project with you all – the ultimate F2L Trainer! Say goodbye to the struggle of finding a dedicated F2L learning tool because I've got you covered. 🚀 Check it out here: f2l-trainer.top ✨ Extensive Coverage: Practice nearly all F2L cases...
  2. TheCube4226

Hey guys,

So I need some help recreating a solve. Here is the scramble: R2 B R2 B' L2 R2 B' U2 B L2 U2 R' U B L' B2 D' U B2 L F' It had an X-cross (yellow) which went as follows: y R' U F R' D2. It solves the green/orange pair in the BL slot. The F2L is what I need help recreating. The OLL was R U2' R2' F...
  3. ilikecubing

Request an F2L alg!

How to handle these cases intuitively
  4. pcwiz

[Help Thread] How to Get Faster using the Fridrich / CFOP Method

PDF Version of this Guide - March 23, 2013 Welcome! This thread will be a guide to help you get faster at solving the Rubik’s Cube using the popular Fridrich/CFOP method. Please read this thread and do some forum searching prior to asking questions about becoming faster. First off, the...
  5. A

Metronome discussion thread

Hello ! Have some of you ever tried the metronome excercise (trying to do one move per tick for the F2L) ? How fast can you go ? I think it is a quite good excercise even though I am really bad at it, I can hardly go over the 80...(that must be why I am so slow solving the cube :p). I...
  6. D

[Help Thread] F2L Discussion and Help

I have not been practicing Fridrich F2L more than a few weeks. I wrote these personal notes for helping myself out getting better. if you have any thoughts feel free to post them. my biggest problem is to spot the two pieces (looking ahead). putting them together is really intuitiv when you...