suggestions

1. Spencer131

cubingapp suggestion thread

Have a suggestion for cubingapp? Let me know here Feel free to discuss: Suggestions Feature ideas Bugs Voting React to other messages to show support for other ideas. I will prioritize suggestions that will help the most people Open-source code Remember that all of the code for cubingapp is...
  2. CuberRiley

How Can I host an official competition?

Hey guys. I want to be able to host my own competition in oregon, but I don't know how to make it official by the wca where records can be set. Any suggestions on how I can do that? I already have started a Cubing club at my school, but I don't know where to go from there. Thanks!!! -Riley
  3. Baron1213

Cube suggestions?

I am kinda new to speed cubing (well I've learnt quite a bit and am pretty close to under a minute).. and was in a doubt whether to buy the Dayan Zhan chi stickered or sticker less. Also I wanted to know if the plastic quality(black or white) would make a difference or not. I prefer a sturdy...
  4. collinbxyz

Community Made Cubing Website - Anyone Can Help

Note: I did talk to Pat about this before making the thread. Mods can move this thread to a different section, but Pat even said, "Sure, go ahead and make a thread for it. I'd suggest off-topic or general cubing discussion." This thread is for those who would like to contribute to a...
  5. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...