florian

1. Florian modded rubiks brand.

Florian modded rubiks brand.

2. C

Cyclone Boys G4 Modifications

Hello, My G4 feels really sluggish. I am not afraid to modify a cube, so I came here. Does anyone know what could help speed it up? I just filed down each corner at about 45 degrees to help corner cutting, I don't know what they are called, and next will be the edges. I don't know what, if...
  3. SpeedCubeReview

Florian history

I apologize if this is located somewhere obvious. I cannot seem to find what I am looking for. I am looking for a description of how "florian modding" started. Who the guy was, what cube it was on, when did it first start, etc. Thank you in advance.
  4. X

[Unofficial] 1:12 4x4 solve - Tomas canevali

so here it is, first ever recorded solve for me hope you like it. sorry about that "forgot parity" panic lolz, camera makes me nervous sometimes. enjoy
  5. K

[Konsta Mod] ShengShou 4x4 solution to internal lock-ups

Hey. Trying to restart my cubing again and got couple new cubes, shengshou 4x4 v3 was one of them :) I made the normal edge and center mods to my cube, but had similar internal lock-up problems as many seem to have. Didn't find any solution for it from this site or youtube, so I decided to...
  6. MrIndianTeen

Puzzle Mod / Modding thread

Hi this will be a thread on any modded cubes you have. You can share pictures here too. I'll start w/ an "elite" I just made. Here are my mods. Keep clicking on next to see the other pics.