training

1. A

New webapp to practice 3x3 algs, recognition, cross

Hi everyone, I have released a new cubing webapp that can help practice the following: 3x3 algorithms (F2L, OLL, PLL, COLL) Recognition (OLL, PLL, COLL) Cross + Transition to F2L I took some ideas here and there to create a simple app that could help improve my times. It's completely free...
  2. HugaCuba

SkewbSkills: offline / online Tool to practice Skewb L2L Algs and First Layer

For those of you that are interested in practicing the first layer on skewb or learning / drilling NS or Advanced algs for the last two layers, I created an offline tool (.exe) to help with that: SkewbSkills. It features a timer and you can select whatever types of algs you want to practice, or...
  3. molarmanful

Announcing new online PLL Trainer

This PLL trainer is for anyone who needs a PLL trainer but does not have a computer that supports .exe files. You can find it here. What do you think?
  4. molarmanful

Online PLL Trainer

I have made a new PLL trainer online here: http://s.codepen.io/molarmanful/debug/VYLqLz. I have a Mac, so badmephisto's trainer doesn't work; so I made this for anyone who needs a PLL trainer but cannot support the program. Comments? Questions? Suggestions?
  5. pjk

One-Answer Other Question Thread

This thread is to be used for miscellaneous One-Answer Questions that don't belong in the other One-Answer threads in this forum. ----------------------------------------------
  6. Coolster01

Speedcubing Competition Trainings!

Alright, so just for reference, click here (a sport stacking competition training, which finds your overall). I've been thinking about how sport stacking has competition trainings, while cubing has no direct preparation for competitions. It could surely add some fun to cubing if we had...
  7. slinky773

Super Duper Ultra Mega Uber Fridrich Training Outline

AKA the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious training method or Ein Über Training Method. Disclaimer: This may or may not be way too much for any normal person. Input on the Super Duper Ultra Mega Uber Fridrich Training Method would be helpful. Unfortunately, I don't have any cuber friends, so I...
  8. peteraberg

OLL training video

I have been using this simple video to keep my algorithms for the OLL fresh and I thought that maybe some of you might like it! :) I could do a slower version in case someone is interested.
  9. T

Proof Reader neeed for Rubik's cube book

I am a physicist with a CogSci background. Currently I am in the process of re-editing a self published book I wrote several years ago on Rubik's 3x3 speed training program. I don't need super Rubik's cube 3x3 experts, a beginner's point of view would also be very useful. If you are interested...
  10. Erik

How to make media appearances not fail

Intro Cubing receives more and more attention from the media which in my opinion is a good development. Many of you have seen or taken part in radio interviews, newspaper articles and TV appearances. I think we can all agree that the purpose of any of those is (from the cubers' perspective) to...
  11. ThomasJE

Last Layer Competition

I was inspired by rubikmaster's F2L Competition, and there wasn't an existing competition like this, so I decided to make one. Anyone can join, as long as they can solve the last layer. All scrambles will be created by the OLL Trainer scrambler on Prisma Puzzle Timer. There will be scrambles for...
  12. peteraberg

Training

I just wanted to put out a question there to ask about what other people train when they train cubing. I personally train mostly 3x3x3-6x6x6 and when I do I mostly do averages. SO basically only complete solves. Before I was training my OLL's and PLL's too but I stopped since I learned them...