lubrication

1. Bingus Ringus McDingus

The Puzzle Setup/Adjustment Thread

This is the thread for lube setups, preferred tensions, settings, mods, etc. for all types of cubes. You can request, just post normally, give tips, and everything in between. I'll just kick this off right now with my preferred setups. For all my cores, I drop in any lighter lube and break it...
  2. RadioactivCuber

My Moyu Aolong v2 has become (a little bit) stiff. Any help?

I bought Moyu Aolong two months back..........three days ago I washed it in detergent solution to clean it and I cleaned it thoroughly. I also applied Maru lube but today I feel that the lube effect has gone off and the cube is locking up a bit (not way too much) ............can anyone give me...
  3. mns112

Modding service

Hey Im modding cubes and shipping them to anywhere in the world for USD $10 + Shipping. The mods will be done for all 3x3 cubes and SS or Moyu 4x4's. The mod will include lubrication, edge, corner mods (for 3x3's) and Konsta-Florian mods (for 4x4's) Spring swap, sticker changing will be done...
  4. ketchuphater999

Suggestions for starting a cube shop?

OLD POST: I have recently invented a method of lubricating (mainly DaYan) cubes that is really amazing. I have tried this on my friend's and my Zhanchi and Guhong. The Zhanchi especially is amazing. It can corner cut two cubies(the end of the 45 degree edge, if you get what I mean), and reverse...
  5. KobaltKour

Shock Oil vs Diff Oil

Hey guys, when looking around on the forums to find out if I should buy shock oil or differential oil for my GuHong, I couldn't seem to find a thread so I decided to make one. From my knowledge, differential oil is much thicker and more viscous than shock oil, but which is better? What are...
  6. nuclearbigdaddy

V-Cube 2 Lubrication Question

Hello, I am brand new to threads on this site. I have a V-Cube 2 coming in the mail, and I was wondering if I should put CRC Silicone Spray into it. I like my cubes to be smooth yet speedy. I've been cubing for a little while now and have been really enjoying it. Thanks:cool:
  7. brandbest1

should i jigaloo it?

i recently bought a fusion. is it a good idea to lube it again using jigaloo?
  8. S

Can you use Treadmill Silicone spray for lubing your rubiks cube?

Can you use Treadmill Silicone spray for lubing your rubiks cube?:confused:
  9. kprox1994

[Help Thread] Lubrication Thread

I keep seeing all of these questions about lube. I think it would be good to keep lubrication questions all in one thread about where to buy and what lube to use for what cubes. Lube Types (Descriptions by Thrawst) Lubix is like UN Security Council resolutions: it's not a be all end all...