3x3x3

1. Tony Fisher

The Fisher Method ► 3x3x3 Tutorial and Solving Challenge

For many years cubers have asked me to make a video tutorial for the Rubik's Cube solution I devised in 1980. I previously made one explaining how I invented the solution but not an actual tutorial for it....until now. I am also setting a challenge which is explained at the end. This is an...
  2. Alexuty

A 2-Look CMLL Beginner's Guide Sheet

Hey there, made this one myself. Feedback and tips are appreciated. Be gentle :) bit.ly/2stepcmll I tried to format it so that it fits on one page for printing purposes. It's very bare bones since i'm still not experienced. If you have any contributions, let me know!
  3. D

[Unofficial] Rubiks cube on bicycle solved in 16.30 seconds

So last week I filmed myself doing a Rubik's Cube on a bicycle for a school Project (an advertisement). The best solve I got was 16.30 seconds (I did 3 in total) Here's the video I used: And yes that bike is pink (it's not mine)
  4. S

3 color 3x3x3 algorithm thread

the 3 color 3x3x3 that has yellow opposite yellow, red opposite red, blue opposite blue can be solved using a different set of algorithms. I did not find a thread for this so I made one. there are 4 of each edge. there are 3 unique edge color combinations. there are 4 of each corner piece. there...
  5. CubeCow

How to fix a cube with a corner twisted?

So I just got a stickerless new island phoenix today, and it came rather loose. (oh and I'm brand new at cubing and can't solve a cube yet) As I was scrambling it, I think I flipped one of the corners in a different rotation than it was. Does this matter? Can I fix it? How can I tell...
  6. IamWEB

[Unofficial] 3x3x3 9.87 avg12 (But like, totally 9.53) w/ 9.19 avg5

I maked the cube sub-10. Stats:
  7. M

What method is this?

I was watching this video on youtube and there was an article in the "about this video" section and I can't figure out what method this guy uses: (ps. the article isn't about the guy in the video... I dont know why) is this just a blatantly ignorant misquotation or is there actually a memo...