lost

1. collinbxyz

US Nationals 2014 Lost and Found

It seems like a lot of people have lost or found cubes at nationals this year. If you are one of these people, post what you've lost/found. Try to be as descriptive as possible. I found a shengshou 4x4 that has a heart sticker on top of one of the white stickers, as well as a modded skewb...
  2. B

Need a replacement center cap for my Alpha V

If you have one or know of a place where I can find a replacement that would be great. I would really rather not buy a whole new puzzle and new tiles from cubesmith just because I'm missing a stupid center cap. I lost my cap in my girlfriend's car and we can't find it. She just cleaned out her...
  3. I

Need Zhanchi center cap replacement

Hi, I first bought my zhanchi about 2 months ago. From the beginning, I realized that the center caps were really bad and they popped off about twice a week. I didn't really care then, but today was especially windy, and the red cap popped off. It flew away in some direction and I spent half...
  4. K

Where is one able to purchase specific cube pieces (dayan 3x3x3, colored)?

I cannot seem to find a place to purchase specific colored cube pieces. I am looking for (2) pieces for my dayan 3x3x3 colored: 1) BLUE-RED-YELLOW corner piece 2) RED-YELLOW edge piece My pathologically insane brother threw both of them in the bin and, well, i'll love you forever if...
  5. blackzabbathfan

Lost and Found

I haven't seen a forum like this before so I thought I'd make one. If anyone has found cubes that are not their's after a competition and you want to find the owner, you can tell people here. Or if anyone has lost cubes after a competition, you can post what they are here and see if you can find...